2016 Mercedes E-class (W213)

Nonewposts

Has anyone taken delivery of the W213 and can give feedback on the car?

Hardly see any on the road.

Absolutely agree. The Estate looks so much better than the sedan. Looking forward to seeing 1 on the road in the flesh...

How is it possible that u hardly see a w213 on the road?

It’s everywhere!

Supersonic

It’s hard to tell from the back between a E & C.

Actually there are some differences.

W205 C class

fahrzeugveredelung-mercedes-benz-c-klass

W213 E class

fahrzeugveredelung-mercedes-benz-e-klass

Neutral Newbie

Has anyone taken delivery of the W213 and can give feedback on the car?

Hardly see any on the road.

Absolutely agree. The Estate looks so much better than the sedan. Looking forward to seeing 1 on the road in the flesh...

Actually, there are quite a few on the road. You just need to observe the backside of the car... if you see two red strips below the tail lights at the rear bumper, that would be an E-Class. C-Class has no red-strip while the S-Class has the red strips immediately above the exhaust.

In terms of drive... you can expect the E-class to drive really smooth. Good sound proofing but the car engine on the outside is loud. The finishing on the inside is really good - I prefer it over the BMW 530.

I have been driving it for about 9 months. The fuel efficiency is about 12+km/litre or 8.2l per 100km. I drive a mix of 70% highway and 30% city. city. 

I test drove the 4 series and 5 series as well. Definitely in terms of sporty drive... BMWs are the way to go. But W213 meets my family needs. It is quite spacious and can sit 3 Asian adults comfortably behind.

Anyone driving the w213 diesel version? Interested to know the fc

My 220D does 3.5l/100 km on a 50 km run to airport and back. Mostly highway, just 6 traffic lights. Very consistent over the 1.5 years I am driving the car. On cold days, 3.4l/100 km is possible.

On normal use with about 30% highway, ard 6l/100 km. On pure start stop traffice over an extended period, ard 8l/100 km.

I am on comfort mode all the time, with start stop deactivated.

• Praise 4

(edited)

Anyone driving the w213 diesel version? Interested to know the fc

Will kanna recall and force to tune down? So many cheating cases pertaining to diesel. Edited by Voodooman

My 220D does 3.5l/100 km on a 50 km run to airport and back. Mostly highway, just 6 traffic lights. Very consistent over the 1.5 years I am driving the car. On cold days, 3.4l/100 km is possible.

On normal use with about 30% highway, ard 6l/100 km. On pure start stop traffice over an extended period, ard 8l/100 km.

I am on comfort mode all the time, with start stop deactivated.

Wow. Compared to petrol for the same style. Pertol for e200 ard 9ltr/100km....

Planning to buy E class. When will 2018 or 2019 model usually be released and when will arrive in SG?trying to avoid situation where I buy iPhone X 1 week before iPhone X 2 will be released. Tankiu brothers.

Same situation. Did u decide to buy?

I noticed that some pi's e200 doesnt come with the touchpad. Isn't that supposed to be a standard feature?

C&C is Standard,but in Overseaa it is an Option,PI's are cheaper,but alot of Equipments are Missing.

• Praise 1

In Germany,All Cars Price start from based model,even Electric Seats is an Option....S'pore Imports because of the Taxes on OMV,many Dealers cut down on Equipments....Even C&C Cars are not fully Option.

Today went to showroom. Door open can see SA crowding entrance to get cust. The men bo chap cause I dress like a bum. Messy hair, worn out T shirt & used faded berms with flip flops. Seems like women SA hungry for sales come & greet me. I suppose guys dun nid to do so cause merc is a brand that sells itself.

Brown seats hard to maintain?

subjected to the usual wear and tear. I had to ask someone to help me touch-up the edges after 1 year as the colour came off due to constant rubbing when I get in and out of car. not serious, just that I am abit OCD. 

wear and tear marks would be more obvious on black seats especially driver side.

↡ Advertisement