2016 Mercedes E-class (W213)

Nonewposts

I heard today they are clearing stock of the existing E Class. E250 AMG Line available @ $200k. T&C apply though, not sure what they are.

Oh? With high overtrade too?

I am surprised by the interior

Exterior i dont really like it

↡ Advertisement

E = Baby S

C = Mini S

S-class take the lead and all follow ... if copy & paste can make more money ... why not

Think now every manufacturer starts to follow audi way of designing. Make everything looks the same just different sizes.

yup ... just draw one design and then reduce and enlarge in A5, A4 and A3 paper ...

Think now every manufacturer starts to follow audi way of designing. Make everything looks the same just different sizes.

• Praise 2

Hated the indistinguishable Audi ... A3 to A8 look too similar. Now Merc doing the same... A class to S class look to same. Interior C class to S class gonna be similar. Next will be Volvo. XC90, S90, V90 down all will look the same. 

Hopefully bimmer dont follow this design direction. 

Hated the indistinguishable Audi ... A3 to A8 look too similar. Now Merc doing the same... A class to S class look to same. Interior C class to S class gonna be similar. Next will be Volvo. XC90, S90, V90 down all will look the same.

BMW is no different as well.

time to buy lexus

It's no different as well.

The only one left without replicated interior design is alfa Romeo. That's cause they only have 1 non sports car model currently...

Edited by Lchong

Lexus only ES looks different from the other models.

Exterior still similar to it's siblings! Edited by Lchong

Bimmer also actually. New 5 er and 7 er looks the same. Current f10 and f02 also. Think only lexus got differentiate each model haha

wah that was quite sometime back liao. Now i think different promo already since COE probably changed a lot too.