2016 Mercedes E-class (W213)

Nonewposts

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

28 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

looks like not selling well... i guess most can only accept E200 as the lowest level. E180 is too much of a loss of face.... hahahah.

Committed too many units to Daimler liao... now must clear stock.

list price is $240888 as per sgcarmart, so $186888 now. wonder how much is in a real discount vs overtrade.

Edited by Mkl22

43 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

looks like not selling well... i guess most can only accept E200 as the lowest level. E180 is too much of a loss of face.... hahahah.

list price is $240888 as per sgcarmart, so $186888 now. wonder how much is in a real discount vs overtrade.

I am looking at Sgcarmart's specs and features.

Okay lar. 0-100km/hr is 8.6secs. Notch bad liao lar. OMV 46k plus, somemore with 10k surcharge. Based on todays COE, basic car cost 166k leh... Got all the bells and whistles. Maybe not the performance but heck its a e-class.

But priced too close to e200. Pay 20k or 30k more. more shiok lar since buy this type of car. Cant accept why mercs come out this E180 lor.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

Depends on how hungry they are. Anyway the face-lift  should be in  anytime soon, maybe they are preparing to clear stock of those stale models. 

• Praise 2

51 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

156hp kena jiak left right centre.... Maybe another 15k off might maybe interesting. 

LOL

That's worse than my Mini

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

10 years warranty on engine...must service at CnC within 10 years? 

9G piang b4 engine no? 155bhp divided by 9 gears =? 😂

The service cost in c&c for few years enough to buy u new engine hahaha

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

10 years warranty on engine...must service at CnC within 10 years? 

9G piang b4 engine no? 155bhp divided by 9 gears =? 😂

Engine won't spoil  so easily, there are so many other cars to have much lower horse power get squeezed till no juice by divers out there also have no problem . The question is can the owner bear with the power(lack of) to weight ratio.

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

156hp kena jiak left right centre.... Maybe another 15k off might maybe interesting. 

Be careful what you wish for,  you walk in and tell them this they may on with you . I dare not because I don't even have 15k to begin with😅😅

• Haha! 2

25 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Be careful what you wish for,  you walk in and tell them this they may on with you . I dare not because I don't even have 15k to begin with😅😅

Won't be walking in. Recently committed liao! 

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

basic cost is 165k...

doubt they will do a wearnes and sell at a loss.

for extra 20k get much more than engine power,  I compared it when I decided for E200 

small screen with analog dash VS dual 12.3” screen

reverse cam VS 360 cam

Extra soft closer, wind screen blinds, navigation in E200. 

E180 doesn’t scream for value, it seems they try hard to unload it.

On 9/24/2020 at 9:17 AM, Angka said:

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Won't be walking in. Recently committed liao! 

Wah didn't follow the update closely,  so what car ? We want to be proud of you. 😅

47 minutes ago, therock said:

I wonder what MCF members consider fair value for this car...

How much is the A6 as a comparison? 

most of the MCFers here are criticizing  the cc, power rating against the price. This E180 is only a 1.5L car with 156BHP,  it should be compared against A6. A6 should be compared against E200.  So if  a person just wants a decent size executive without concerning the power,  then E180 might be a good fit. 

The E180 is only 20k cheaper than E200, that explains why it is not moving, but with the new discount, the price gap might be nearly 40k, that is what C&C is banging on the push more sales. my guess.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2