Accident at Hougang carpark

Yamapi

dunno which car banged into these parked cars. the kia cerato and hafei kena banged until it went up the kerb and almost smashed into the coffeeshop. photos from TNP fb

10845663_758367017571793_587555858910492

10841920_758367227571772_486317911076943

10848881_758366747571820_904882045958576

Edited by Yamapi
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Seems like the dark blue/black Sonata(?) is the culprit?

I wonder how it looks from the front.

Yes it is. The driver is an Indian. Luckily got the road sign post blocking if not it will crash into the coffeeshop.

Turbocharged

this carpark is very small and very tight one. there is no way for speeding. must be wrong foot, wrong pedal.

• Praise 2

this carpark is very small and very tight one. there is no way for speeding. must be wrong foot, wrong pedal.

Yes most likely step wrong pedal. But I dont find the carpark is small and tight. The only issue I have with this carpark is you have to get out of the carpark or reverse your car back and back if there is no lot available near the accident area.

Edited by Bismarck
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yes most likely step wrong pedal. But I dont think the carpark is small and tight. The only issue I have with this carpark is you have to get out of the carpark or reverse your car back and back if there is no lot available near the accident area.

I understand what you mean. I prefer to park opp where that shop sell porridge one.

• Praise 1

Yes it is. The driver is an Indian. Luckily got the road sign post blocking if not it will crash into the coffeeshop.

Sorry keep seeing wrong pic, yea Sonata got a really strong body

Edited by Iiiusion
  • Praise 1

My favorite western food store inside this coffee shop. Just go Ta Bao yesterday.

I go there to eat vegetarian food. This coffeeshop was in the news previously when Broadway bought over the coffeeshop.

• Praise 2