Cow walking in a condo

RadX

This is an interesting ritual and I learnt sth new.

This thread is for awareness and respect the beliefs of others. Any sort of provocation will see some form of infraction. Thank you

Cow and calf walk through 14th-storey flat at Singapore condo
Dec 8, 2014 6:00am
1675 55 2 1760
PreviousNext

Residents of Eight Courtyards condominium gathered for a special home blessing on Saturday morning, thanks to the Thiagarajen family.

The family had arranged for a cow and calf to be brought to bless their new home on the 14th storey.

Curious neighbours came by to witness the rare spectacle and took photographs of the cows walking through the entire apartment.

Mrs Sri Vanitha, 35, said she would not be cleaning her home for at least three days, as the dung and urine that were left by the animals are good luck.

Read the full report in our print edition on Dec 8.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/cow-and-calf-walk-through-14th-storey-flat-singapore-condo#sthash.2eakGzMt.dpuf

↡ Advertisement

ok @mockngbrd posted this in the bto.... but guess this will sit here for a while

See Lamborghini in HDB MSCP consider [confused]:D

eh that bull lah :D:D

Good for kids. Most of them probably never seen a cow before living in the concrete jungle.

muahahhahaa...goood one...

dunno whether they see chikken b4 anot

ok @mockngbrd posted this in the bto.... but guess this will sit here for a while

Neh your new house we bring owl fly through can? 😂😂😂

eh that bull lah :D:D

muahahhahaa...goood one...

dunno whether they see chikken b4 anot

Nah... they probably think chickens look like this [laugh] [laugh]

7403633370_4e4188482d.jpg

• Praise 1

Good for kids. Most of them probably never seen a cow before living in the concrete jungle.

on a trip to Trengganu my son (10 yrs then) asked us why the chicken, goat and cow were roaming around in the villages.....why arent they at the market. I want to laugh also cannot!
  • Praise 2

Neh your new house we bring owl fly through can? 😂😂😂

ya ya.,,,,shiok..altho owls are harbinger of death....wohooo..more business [laugh]

http://www.pure-spirit.com/more-animal-symbolism/400-owl

owl.jpg

on a trip to Trengganu my son (10 yrs then) asked us why the chicken, goat and cow were roaming around in the villages.....why arent they at the market. I want to laugh also cannot!

lol

Ya... dun laff... they really dunno one. [laugh] [laugh]

The wise [scholar] answer to kids is "same species but different destiny" [rolleyes]

Ya... dun laff... they really dunno one. [laugh] [laugh]

it took me awhile to explain to him......and my wife wont eat the fishes that i caught.....she says its different from those she buys from the market........hahaha!

Turbocharged

i understand the belief (cows being sacred to Indians) ... but my question are more of a logistical nature as in ...

isn't this a logistical nightmare? I've got so many questions right now ..

a) how do you get the cow all the way up to the unit? (service lift comes to mind, but not all condos have)

b) would floor loading be an issue? cows weigh upwards of a few hundred kg ... (for example, factories have a loading of 750kg/m2 and according to google, the average weight of a cow is 753. not sure if condos are built with such loading in mind)

c) do you apply to NEA or HDB or something for permission to do something like this? (i would assume so ... but even i'm not sure)

it took me awhile to explain to him......and my wife wont eat the fishes that i caught.....she says its different from those she buys from the market........hahaha!

u mean u married a child too?? wow!!! :D:D:D

The wise [scholar] answer to kids is "same species but different destiny" [rolleyes]

errr...usually those in kampung ones will get slaughtered also......just that it will be messier!
↡ Advertisement