Daughter of Korean Air chief exec bumps off flight attendant

Camrysfa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2865342/Korean-Air-executive-kicks-flight-attendant-plane-moments-New-York-failing-serve-nuts-properly.html

An executive for Korean Air is facing investigation after she reportedly delayed a flight because a member of the cabin crew didn't serve her nuts properly.

The flight was was about to take off from New York's JFK Airport when Korean Air's vice-chairman Cho Yang-ho had a flight attendant removed from plane for failing to offer her a packet of macadamia nuts.

South Korean news service Yonhap reports that, when prompted, the attendant gave

the daughter of the airline's chief executive Cho Yang-ho macadamia nuts in a bag, and not on a plate as formal business class procedure dictates.

For that oversight, Cho, who also goes by her English name Heather, reportedly yelled at the cabin crew member and ordered her off the plane as it was readying to depart JFK Airport for Incheon, near Seoul.

The South Korean Government is looking into the executive's on-the-spot disciplinary action against the attendant, who hasn't been named.

The plane was already in the process of being taxied to the runway but had to return to the passenger terminal, with the whole saga delaying the New York-bound plane's take-off by 11 minutes, it was confirmed by the airline.

However, Korean Air also confirmed that the decision to expel the crew chief had been made in consultation with the pilot.

A Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport official, who spoke to Yonhap on the condition of anonymity, said there will be a government investigation into the incident.

Law dictates that the cabin crew is under the orders of the captain while on a flight.

'The official explained: ''Even if she is the vice president of the airline, she was one of passengers and should have been treated as one.

'The lesson for the flight attendant could have been given after returning to South Korea.'

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Problem with all these big korean companies is that they are family-owned businesses. And continue to be run like small-time provision shop...

• Praise 4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2865342/Korean-Air-executive-kicks-flight-attendant-plane-moments-New-York-failing-serve-nuts-properly.html

An executive for Korean Air is facing investigation after she reportedly delayed a flight because a member of the cabin crew didn't serve her nuts properly.

The flight was was about to take off from New York's JFK Airport when Korean Air's vice-chairman Cho Yang-ho had a flight attendant removed from plane for failing to offer her a packet of macadamia nuts.

How could they do that?

I would have offered her my nuts to avoid the delay.

:D

• Praise 8

best is raw [laugh] [laugh]

Just like how you went down on me ya freak 😂

Okae, let's get the balling lolling....

c h i o b o ?

Jesus Christ! 😂

post-4638-0-92033800-1418056208.jpg

• Praise 2

I guess she is acting like a mystery shopper, to guage their own Korean Air services.

What is so wrong for the boss to reprimand her staff for poor service?

I guess she is acting like a mystery shopper, to guage their own Korean Air services.

What is so wrong for the boss to reprimand her staff for poor service?

This is no mystery shopper... it's a top executive, easily recognised by the employees.

For mystery shopper, usually the airline can send some lower ranking staff from their product and services department, etc.

It's really strange behaviour... Usually staff travelling on their own airline are supposed to maintain decorum (yes, even those travelling with small kids on "free" tickets) and not make too many demands. If certain meals are in short supply, staff even have to be the "last priority", i.e. no choice [laugh] Even when upgraded, staff cannot expect to get all the higher class freebies - so I was told by a friend in airline job.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

Just like how you went down on me ya freak 😂

Jesus Christ! 😂

My breakfast almost came out [:|] [:|]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2