Feedback

Neutrino

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

Is there a need to pin so many Covid019 threads in the lite folder?

Will it be better if we group by month?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Just now, kobayashiGT said:

Will it be better if we group by month?

No I just dun understand why the need to have them pinned that's all and so many Covid-19 titled threads.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
39 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

No I just dun understand why the need to have them pinned that's all and so many Covid-19 titled threads.

not i pin one. 😆

tenor.gif?itemid=4825111

• Shocked 1

Internal Moderator
4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Hey Mod,

Do you think it's worth having an "EV" only section for all EV make/models?

I can propose! 🙂 I think it is relevant for today context.

Internal Moderator
55 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Hello,

Past week, email notification has been sporadic. Some thing went wrong?

Hi, @Adrianli can you elaborate what you encounter?

We did update some changes to the email notification. Not too sure if that affected anything.

Just sound me out, I will check it out!

On 1/18/2021 at 11:18 AM, kobayashiGT said:

Hi, @Adrianli can you elaborate what you encounter?

We did update some changes to the email notification. Not too sure if that affected anything.

Just sound me out, I will check it out!

I do not get email notifications to the threads that I am following. I used to get it but these two days zero notifications although there were multiple replies to these threads.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
19 hours ago, Adrianli said:

I do not get email notifications to the threads that I am following. I used to get it but these two days zero notifications although there were multiple replies to these threads.

@mcpd001 Can you help me look into this issue for Adrainli?

Thanks!

• Praise 1

+1

Dear Mods, I now get a single email with a list of items posted in the day, it's harder to follow that way.

Can we revert back to an email each time someone posts? 

Thank you

Regarding notifications, no real issues for me regarding email notifications but I notice that I keep getting notifications when i log onto the forum on people who post in thread that I have read.

Previously I only get notified if I am quoted or someone pm me.  

Has there been a change with regards to this as well?

• Haha! 1

39 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Regarding notifications, no real issues for me regarding email notifications but I notice that I keep getting notifications when i log onto the forum on people who post in thread that I have read.

Previously I only get notified if I am quoted or someone pm me.  

Has there been a change with regards to this as well?

Ok .. so u not the only one .. 

Wondering if there has there been a change to the vendor and the way the service fee is measured?

Edited by Sdf4786k

44 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Ok .. so u not the only one .. 

Wondering if there has there been a change to the vendor and the way the service fee is measured?

yah also cos @Philipkee is ignored a lot....

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

I think most if not all members are experiencing this bug - from last afternoon suddenly receiving many notifications about postings that are not directly related to their earlier postings. Even now also have. 

If there is any change to feature design, do let us know how to update our profile/setting to get back to previous state. Many thanks.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Heartlander said:

I think most if not all members are experiencing this bug - from last afternoon suddenly receiving many notifications about postings that are not directly related to their earlier postings. Even now also have. 

If there is any change to feature design, do let us know how to update our profile/setting to get back to previous state. Many thanks.

@pChou I have the same issue

Internal Moderator

Hi all, thank you guys for your feedback regarding the notification. We have recently made some changes to the notification settings and we have changed the default setting of the forum with a more passive notification which we hope to garner more participation.

However, I understand that there are some forum member would like to have a cleaner notification which only alerts you on certain topics that you are really interested in.

So here the following steps you can do to stop the notification from flooding your forum notification.

Step 1) go to https://www.mycarforum.com/followed/

RaFqlBp.png

Once again, I apologize on the sudden influx of notification you guys have been receiving! 🙇‍♂️

↡ Advertisement