Feedback

Neutrino

31 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hi all, thank you guys for your feedback regarding the notification. We have recently made some changes to the notification settings and we have changed the default setting of the forum with a more passive notification which we hope to garner more participation.

However, I understand that there are some forum member would like to have a cleaner notification which only alerts you on certain topics that you are really interested in.

So here the following steps you can do to stop the notification from flooding your forum notification.

Step 1) go to https://www.mycarforum.com/followed/

RaFqlBp.png

@BanCoe @Angcheek @Freeder pls take note on the above👆

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Angcheek said:

Thanks . Yesterday already did those step .... 😁   had to remove 50 pages  ...... 😨

Paiseh for the "spring cleaning" take it as a spring cleaning for the new year! 🤗

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, RadX said:

yah also cos @Philipkee is ignored a lot....

I know now that naming people is considered what HR called micro aggression so have to be careful.. U noticed I don’t use your name like credit card also Liao 😆 

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

I know now that naming people is considered what HR called micro aggression so have to be careful.. U noticed I don’t use your name like credit card also Liao 😆 

Here is no holds barred 

dun smlj hr here 😂

I am not sure if i am asking too much. Is it possible to have a  thread on covid that got just useful info posted sans all the coloured commentaries? I remember we have it at the initial part of covid but now degenerated into oppo camp kind of situation. This is not help by mod(s) who are clearly oppo supporters lenting supporting voice instead of keeping neutral. 

I really have no need of all these smart opinions. Just give me clear and timiely info will do. Thanks very much.

Turbocharged
On 5/16/2021 at 11:07 PM, Heartlander said:

I am not sure if i am asking too much. Is it possible to have a  thread on covid that got just useful info posted sans all the coloured commentaries? I remember we have it at the initial part of covid but now degenerated into oppo camp kind of situation. This is not help by mod(s) who are clearly oppo supporters lenting supporting voice instead of keeping neutral. 

I really have no need of all these smart opinions. Just give me clear and timiely info will do. Thanks very much.

seems like nobody interested in what you say. casting aspersion is a skill best used subtly.

you need info? go here

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights

dun be a typical sinkie waiting to get spoon fed. (this is how you do it btw)

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Nolicense said:

seems like nobody interested in what you say. casting aspersion is a skill best used subtly.

you need info? go here

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights

dun be a typical sinkie waiting to get spoon fed. (this is how you do it btw)

Btw why you so kaypoh. This is for the mods to do as the forum is regulated by them. Thank you for your interest anyway.

• Praise 1

(edited)

the site is at crawling speed ... some problem?

yesterday maintenance?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic
5 hours ago, Wt_know said:

the site is at crawling speed ... some problem?

yesterday maintenance?

@kobayashiGT@BabyBlade

Yes. The site had been super slow. At first, I thought is my phone network, Then WIFI also the same.

And even my laptop also very slow.. Almost fall asleep waiting.....zzzzzz

• Praise 3

(edited)

Yes the website is slow for last couple of days.. .. What's going on. 

Upload. Loading pages. Everything is slow. Except for right now when I'm posting... It suddenly sped up. Wth haha

Edited by Lala81

15 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Yes the website is slow for last couple of days.. .. What's going on. 

Upload. Loading pages. Everything is slow. Except for right now when I'm posting... It suddenly sped up. Wth haha

giving you a taste of non-profit la ...  :grin:

• Haha! 2