Feedback

Neutrino

oh no tiok ko!~~~~  [furious]  [furious]  [furious]

hahaha tio ko = kana your pants ? ai yo , so u no pants now.   :XD:

Anyway it was down for 5min ...... last night also happened for a while. 

if overload , you will see a spike in your server CPU and Ram . try ask for the server log. 

if server is under monitoring , you shld be able to get the perf log. 

• Praise 2

hahaha  [lipsrsealed]  maybe power failure too ... blame on PUB   :XD:  

hahahahah lemme fwd ur msg to the IT.. i'm not too sure why i hardly encounter it... at the past yes, but now its so much better.. maybe the server bias.. hahaa

hahahahah lemme fwd ur msg to the IT.. i'm not too sure why i hardly encounter it... at the past yes, but now its so much better.. maybe the server bias.. hahaa

maybe bias hahha 

MCF load is very small lel ... how many can be surfing this forum at any one time rite ? 

Its not like a Woman's shopping website .....  :XD:

Another possibility is too many open threads / sessions and automatic throw out 504.  

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 3

maybe bias hahha 

MCF load is very small lel ... how many can be surfing this forum at any one time rite ? 

Another possibility is too many open threads / sessions and automatic throw out 504.  

ok ok ... dont say already ...

wait they form committee to investigate and say its because one thread got too many peektures ....  [:p]

Hypersonic

maybe bias hahha 

I suspect shared server lah. Someone else is using up all the resources for *ahem* :XD: :XD:

• Praise 1

ok ok ... dont say already ...

wait they form committee to investigate and say its because one thread got too many peektures ....  [:p]

hahaaha they shld move that to VIP room  [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

I suspect shared server lah. Someone else is using up all the resources for *ahem* :XD: :XD:

Knowing SPH ... very likely its shared. hahha The owner also dam meow . Took 60M already dont even buy  a proper server .  :XD:

Or did someone turned on the torrent ?  [sly]  :D

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Knowing SPH ... very likely its shared. hahha The owner also dam meow . Took 60M already dont even buy  a proper server .  :XD:

Or did someone turned on the torrent ?  [sly]  :D

Radx using it for his SSD prawn server lah [:p]:D

• Praise 1

Tonight quite bad lel ..... lagging , error 504  ... Data Centre power failure like SMRT ? 

after 15min ..... now looked ok 

Just said for 5min and the lagging is back ...........  

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Happens very often when I want to praise posts on mobile. I got lots of people to praise one u know

post-75225-0-95863600-1462702576_thumb.jpeg

Happens very often when I want to praise posts on mobile. I got lots of people to praise one u know ðð

image.jpeg

I believe this mean you have praise the person before, but no message show how many more you should praise before you can praise him.

Hypersonic

I believe this mean you have praise the person before, but no message show how many more you should praise before you can praise him.

Really? I didn't know that [laugh] [laugh]  They better correct the error message then.

Eh wait.... I think I had receive those that say I praise before wor. :huh: Don't think you are right leh. 

Really? I didn't know that [laugh] [laugh] They better correct the error message then.

Eh wait.... I think I had receive those that say I praise before wor. :huh: Don't think you are right leh.

if not sure, change to desktop mode then try again.

Happens very often when I want to praise posts on mobile. I got lots of people to praise one u know

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2