Feedback

Neutrino

dear @pchou, I am facing the same issue with my notifications, I have not been receiving notifications whenever people reply to my posts since 10.30pm last night. I did not change any of my settings. 

• Praise 1

dear @pchou, I am facing the same issue with my notifications, I have not been receiving notifications whenever people reply to my posts since 10.30pm last night. I did not change any of my settings. 

dear @pchou, my notifications have come back but intermittent. maybe due to my involvement in the latest hot thread: 0% vehicle growth haha... 

will update again. thanks. 

The search function for posts is broken - if you search in a particular thread, no matter how many results you get (5 or 50), it will only show one result. If you click on the page numbers to display more results, nothing shows up.

Any idea how to resolve this? I don't want to post unnecessarily if a question has been asked and answered before, but it's impossible to go through threads that are a few hundred pages without a working search function.

we fixed the problem. please try again and let us know your feedback :)

Lately I have been seeing this on my hand phone. Is the bug on my side or are you guys moderating posts..... or is there a bug at your end?

You probably have a font type issue, there is a spammer posting in Chinese characters and your device can’t display it.

• Praise 1

Lately I have been seeing this on my hand phone. Is the bug on my side or are you guys moderating posts..... or is there a bug at your end?

Just ignore it.

I think the spammer has been taken care of. 

• Praise 1

Every time I post a response using Desktop's Chrome it gives a blank post, so I have to edit and rewrite my post. No problem with android's Chrome.

Edited by Nicholas

@pchou

I am having problems with my notifications and praise functions. When i click on notifications, only a tiny bar appears, cannot access to my notification box.  Not able to praise anyone also, when I hit praise, nothing happens. 

was on chrome, switched to IE and back to chrome,  same problem on both browser. crazy.gif

• Praise 2

@pchou

I am having problems with my notifications and praise functions. When i click on notifications, only a tiny bar appears, cannot access to my notification box.  Not able to praise anyone also, when I hit praise, nothing happens. 

was on chrome, switched to IE and back to chrome,  same problem on both browser. crazy.gif

same here... only started around noon time, i think...

on phone can see the notifications though...

Edited by Atrecord

same here... only started around noon time, i think...

on phone can see the notifications though...

both cannot for me. dry.png dry.png dry.png

@pchou

noted.

Notified the tech side