Aliexpress - anyone tried to buy from this site before?

Spiderman302

I came across this site selling all kinds of things. Just like gmarket.

Seems like payment is directly to buyer. Unlike gmarket its through gmarket. Am I wrong?

Anyone tried ? comments pls.

Tks.

↡ Advertisement

Seems like payment is directly to buyer. Unlike gmarket its through gmarket. Am I wrong?

Tks.

got try before...okay, reasonable delivery time, nothing got lost.

anyway my internet purchases are mostly small/ cheap items so far so good.

i prefer tao bao...

oh btw tao bao got the 1212 sales tomorrow... just like the 1111 sales that transacted over 5 billion yuan in sales....

Edited by Xers007

Tks.

I bought many items from aliexpress. Generally it's ok, goods are delivered, but takes a long time.

You need to track every item you buy. And make noise before the "buyer protection" timer is expired.

After the protection is expired, the money is given to the seller and usually it's bye bye to whatever happened next.

I've one bad case is the item was returned to seller.

And the culprit is singpost.

Ninja postman never leave a card for me to collect the item and it was subsequently returned to seller.

Seller play punk and never return my money.

The problem is all the items are usually end delivered by registered post. If no one at home, the ninjas don't wait.

If they don't leave a card, your item is probably lost.

Can buy from Tao Bao or Aliexpress. They only handle small parcel.

Be careful if you are buying big item or bulky item- check with the freight forwarder and Seller first whether they will do the arrangement for overseas shipping.

I think there is a standard package size n weight they will deliver , anything exceed the size it will hang in the warehouse even if seller send to the warehouse zone.

Check with Seller- otherwise headache to get refund- and it is buyer job to check the size and weight.

the pricing is very tempting- there is more to that. Happy Shopping.