Workshop kena vandalized

Fcw75

Come on, how likely is it that disgruntled ex-clients (private car owners) would choose this particular method to get back at the workshop, specifically targeting current clients' cars?

Car enthusiasts generally shy away from actively harming other cars - "nice" ones at least.

I suspect other players/motives, e.g. loan shark runners, jealous competitors, etc.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Come on, how likely is it that disgruntled ex-clients (private car owners) would choose this particular method to get back at the workshop, specifically targeting current clients' cars?

Car enthusiasts generally shy away from actively harming other cars - "nice" ones at least.

I suspect other players/motives, e.g. loan shark runners, jealous competitors, etc.

This I agree. Most likely competitor workshop resort to such tactics.

If it is vigilante justice because the WS cheated/scammed him then I support the vandal!

Why on earth would you support the vandal when it's innocent parties (private clients with luxury cars/exotics) who suffered the brunt of the damage? [rolleyes]

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

Respray paint cannot match the quality of original paintwork. This is especially so for ferrari

Thats y over 10k each. I have seen before local respray job turn out even better than factory paint.

Whoever did this is not car enthusiast.

cos car enthusiast know it's against the rules...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1TSsS-mB6c

h5tHrwd.png

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

I saw some documentary before, for Lambo, which personnel painted which panel is recorded and if you send back to Lambo to respray, they will get the same guy to do the spray painting to ensure consistency. That is a huge dose of marketing for you, but that's what the luxury brand sells.

Nothing is said about what if the guy resigns.... :ph34r:

wow ... act of enemy or disgruntled employee?

loan shark? if this one sibei jialat ...

somemore 2nd incident liao ...

ouch ... the perpetrator also know what car to splash ...

Part time Ah Long runner...ha ha he sure knows his job well.

• Praise 1

Even though I think Lambo > Ferrari, shouldn't harm such a nice piece of art.. =S The Volvo, Merc and Audi, I don't care that much, unless R8, SLS or SLR..

The vandal, either don't like cars that much, or don't give a crap...

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I saw some documentary before, for Lambo, which personnel painted which panel is recorded and if you send back to Lambo to respray, they will get the same guy to do the spray painting to ensure consistency. That is a huge dose of marketing for you, but that's what the luxury brand sells.

Nothing is said about what if the guy resigns.... :ph34r:

But same guy do doesn't mean less defects. lol.

Edited by Nzy

kenna mark lor...i mean the opposite showromo why never kenna? that one also many supercars...

but regardless what, the vandal should tio hoot la...knn workshop problem u hoot other ppl car..bo ho seh the car owners got connection whack the person one time good one before police catch..

Why on earth would you support the vandal when it's innocent parties (private clients with luxury cars/exotics) who suffered the brunt of the damage? [rolleyes]

Car damaged but WS pay for the repairs.

Can share share which local respray shop so skilled? Need some references to plan my car's respray.

Thanks.

Thats y over 10k each. I have seen before local respray job turn out even better than factory paint.

Whoever did this is not car enthusiast.

cos car enthusiast know it's against the rules...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1TSsS-mB6c

h5tHrwd.png

I suspect the owner do himself to claim repair. Inflat the repair cost and earn money from it. Just a wild guess cause how can a respray cost 80k for a few cars. Dumb ass also know, even a luxury car, paint is paint. Car rental cost already factor in, maybe increase a bit. Cannot be so much higher.

Twincharged

I suspect the owner do himself to claim repair. Inflat the repair cost and earn money from it. Just a wild guess cause how can a respray cost 80k for a few cars. Dumb ass also know, even a luxury car, paint is paint. Car rental cost already factor in, maybe increase a bit. Cannot be so much higher.

Some of these luxury car owners already paying a few thousands to detail their car, respray sure going to cost more than that. Their paint is different. Try polishing a normal car and a luxury car. Most of these luxury cars have a special clearcoat that is harder than those used on B&B cars. Plus they got other parts to replace. Those plastic or rubber parts that got splashed also have to replace and the spares for these kind of cars are not cheap.

Can share share which local respray shop so skilled? Need some references to plan my car's respray.

Thanks.

Lim Yew Boo . But be prepared to wait and pay (+ if he wants to do)

Edited by Mockngbrd

Boss definitely have offended someone many many times. Anyone service with them before?

Maybe is Boss mistress angry she was not serviced well recently?

↡ Advertisement