Luvalive

CX7 / RAV4 / Murano / CRV  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you pick?

• 2007 Mazda CX-7 2.3 Turbo with Sunroof
    • 2008 Nissan Murano 2.5 with Sunroof
    • 2007 Toyota RAV4 2.4 with Sunroof
    • 2007 Honda CRV 2.4 with Sunroof

Are the parts the same for the old and new/face lifted Murano?

There are many 2015 nissan murano reviews on youtube. To me apart from the 3.5l V6 engine the rest are drastically different in a better way. Hopefully SG will have a 2.5l or a 2.0l turbo version [thumbsup]

May I know which ride did TS buy?

In the end I bought the Toyota RAV4 2.4l Borneo Motor version. Loves the car but lack the sunroof.

Till now I think it's the CRV 2.4l that captured my heart as I keep thinking about it, much like committing adultery [laugh]

I didn't go for the CRV back then because the CRV became more expensive suddenly, and I didn't feel that the added depreciation cost would be worthwhile.

I believe I have made the right choice. My next car can be a CRV. Or the new X-trail. [laugh]

Nice! We loved the RAV4 but in the used car market now.

Crv have newer cars compared to the RAV4.

Crv is cheaper too but outlook, RAV4 nicer

quote name="Luvalive" post="5610371" timestamp="1443340585"]

In the end I bought the Toyota RAV4 2.4l Borneo Motor version. Loves the car but lack the sunroof.

Till now I think it's the CRV 2.4l that captured my heart as I keep thinking about it, much like committing adultery [laugh]

I didn't go for the CRV back then because the CRV became more expensive suddenly, and I didn't feel that the added depreciation cost would be worthwhile.

I believe I have made the right choice. My next car can be a CRV. Or the new X-trail. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement