Honda stream 2007 repair/maintenance

Zvicki

Iridium plugs are supposed to last on average to 80k km. Do you mean to say your plugs keep fouling when u say they are in a bad state? You may need to get yr ws to check on yr air/fuel ratio to see if it is too lean or too rich.

i might not have made myself clear. i was using Denso Iridium Power, not Iridium Tough which can last for about 100K.

http://www.globaldenso.com/en/products/aftermarket/plug/qa/iridium/qa_6.html

↡ Advertisement

Anyone want to swap their seats with me? mine is a black leather with red stitching with RSZ wording. Very good condition and relatively new condition. I going to push my rsz to dealer soon. PM ME.

Just renew 08 stream. Need advise to change wear and tear on suspension setup. I would need absorber mounting. Linkage. Absorbers. Stopper. What else do I need. Especially for the rear. Thank you all in advance.

Just renew 08 stream. Need advise to change wear and tear on suspension setup. I would need absorber mounting. Linkage. Absorbers. Stopper. What else do I need. Especially for the rear. Thank you all in advance.

dust cover too. for rear nothing much. is yours RSZ or normal stream?

dust cover too. for rear nothing much. is yours RSZ or normal stream?

It's KM model. Need some work done to keep it going for another 10 years. Thanks for quick reply.

It's KM model. Need some work done to keep it going for another 10 years. Thanks for quick reply.

if you planning to renew another good 10 years, some of these wear and tear parts definitely have to watch out for

1) water pump

2) tensioner

3) Thermostat

4) Fan motors

5) Engine mountings

6) Steering rack (if you experience cluncking sound over bumps and uneven road)

7) stabilizer links

8) inner and outter tie rod (suggest you buy and do it together at one go with steering rack recon)

9) vtec oil seal

10) Top valve gasket

11) crankshaft o ring

12) Radiator hose

13) PCV valve

• Praise 1

if you planning to renew another good 10 years, some of these wear and tear parts definitely have to watch out for

1) water pump

2) tensioner

3) Thermostat

4) Fan motors

5) Engine mountings

6) Steering rack (if you experience cluncking sound over bumps and uneven road)

7) stabilizer links

8) inner and outter tie rod (suggest you buy and do it together at one go with steering rack recon)

9) vtec oil seal

10) Top valve gasket

11) crankshaft o ring

12) Radiator hose

13) PCV valve

Engine mounting done. Moving on to suspension. Next item most likely control arms. Need to know what bushing is needed to replace for the rest of the undercarriage. Doing all these wear and tear 1 step at a time with budget to set aside each month or 2 for the long haul. Renew COE car comes with its set of issues to tackle. :)

Engine mounting done. Moving on to suspension. Next item most likely control arms. Need to know what bushing is needed to replace for the rest of the undercarriage. Doing all these wear and tear 1 step at a time with budget to set aside each month or 2 for the long haul. Renew COE car comes with its set of issues to tackle. :)

for front lower arms, the bushings are not sold separately. have to replace the whole lower arms. for rear the bushings can be replaced. i think is 6 pcs or so. can always check with thien seng the honda stockits for the available stock.

and oh yes, dont forget also the arb bushings too. for rear there is stablizer links too.

for front lower arms, the bushings are not sold separately. have to replace the whole lower arms. for rear the bushings can be replaced. i think is 6 pcs or so. can always check with thien seng the honda stockits for the available stock.

and oh yes, dont forget also the arb bushings too. for rear there is stablizer links too.

WS in Jb able to just replace 1 of the bushing for the lower arm that is normally spoil.thats what he told me anyway. Cost is alot cheaper than replacing the whole lower arm. Dunno whether really true or not. Anyway got my suspension all replaced out. No more clunking noise all over the car. :)

WS in Jb able to just replace 1 of the bushing for the lower arm that is normally spoil.thats what he told me anyway. Cost is alot cheaper than replacing the whole lower arm. Dunno whether really true or not. Anyway got my suspension all replaced out. No more clunking noise all over the car. :)

glad to hear that? where did you replace  your suspension? how much to replace all 4?

glad to hear that? where did you replace your suspension? how much to replace all 4?

I change to coilover. 3250rm. Decided to just go 1 step further since replacing everything would cost not much of a difference. Just couldn't stand all the clunking noise coming from all over the place.

Thinking of renew my stream for 5yrs any trusted workshop to test drive n parts to replace. anyone can recommend at d West side. Thanks

Went to a guy to get my engine mounting all 4 replaced. In toh guan. He test drove my stream before doing the replacement. Actually my mounts not so bad yet he said. But I still swop all out since I already committed to the deal earlier.

Went to a guy to get my engine mounting all 4 replaced. In toh guan. He test drove my stream before doing the replacement. Actually my mounts not so bad yet he said. But I still swop all out since I already committed to the deal earlier.

better to replace all at one go. save the trouble. by the way your stream just renew COE? is a good choice to change them out since already bought four. the old can keep as spare or sell of if they are still good. 

Thinking of renew my stream for 5yrs any trusted workshop to test drive n parts to replace. anyone can recommend at d West side. Thanks

west side not that i know of. unless you wanna pay dynamic mechanics in woodlands. never tried them before. but i guess that is the closest already with some good reviews on them?

I change to coilover. 3250rm. Decided to just go 1 step further since replacing everything would cost not much of a difference. Just couldn't stand all the clunking noise coming from all over the place.

next project you can try the BBK if you thinking of upgrading the brakes.

I dun drive fast. Old liao. BBK means I have to giveup my super duper extremely stylo milo 15inch original rims from day 1. Hahhahah. Just doing all the necessary for the next 10years.

• Praise 1

I dun drive fast. Old liao. BBK means I have to giveup my super duper extremely stylo milo 15inch original rims from day 1. Hahhahah. Just doing all the necessary for the next 10years.

good too. but coil overs need to know the settings that you want. else will be super bumpy.

Adjusted just suited to my liking. Drove up genting with full load. Seems all good. No complains from the kids. Maybe they like bouncing around. Most of the time the rear is down for daily runabout working needs. So far so good. No regrets on the renew.

Adjusted just suited to my liking. Drove up genting with full load. Seems all good. No complains from the kids. Maybe they like bouncing around. Most of the time the rear is down for daily runabout working needs. So far so good. No regrets on the renew.

glad to hear that you are happy with the new coil overs. enjoy the ride. it gona last us many years ahead.

↡ Advertisement