Honda stream 2007 repair/maintenance

Zvicki

Yes the thread helps alot. Making decision and looking at options. Seems like there is very little info on the net for this car. Hope others would share more here.

↡ Advertisement

Thank s how about J garage workshop at toh guan? Or Which workshop do u recommend for other part of singapore I got 2more months to go.

Thank s how about J garage workshop at toh guan? Or Which workshop do u recommend for other part of singapore I got 2more months to go.

if you dont mind to travel, i recommend you to go to SKM motors @ synergy or 3 motorwerks also @ synergy kaki bukit.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone want to swap their seats with me? mine is a black leather with red stitching with RSZ wording. Very good condition and relatively new condition. I going to push my rsz to dealer soon. PM ME.

PM

(edited)

Jet cheng quote me steering rack recon rm 1680 with one month warranty Is it worth it..

of cos it is not worth it. go to elite drive shaft sin ming you wont go wrong. i just did my steering rack recon with them on 25 June.

So far very good. All sound gone. And best part is 3 months warranty. They are already doing for stream for many many years.

Not worth it to do in JB else if issue if you will need to go in and out of JB take leave and time that is simply not worth. Jobs like that better do it locally.

Edited by StreamRSZ

Hello, Firstly I dun think absorber and mounting cost that much. If it really does, you divide $1500 by 3 years. Only $500 a year / $40 a month to have a more comfortable ride. Feel what your heart says.

This method had served me well whenever I'm considering for any major repair, like you are now.

Thank you!:3

Neutral Newbie

Hi, how do I know if my stream have isofix seat?

Im driving an 08 Honda stream, I can't differentiate if it's KM or PI. Is there a diff?

• Praise 1

Supercharged
(edited)

Im driving an 08 Honda stream, I can't differentiate if it's KM or PI. Is there a diff?

Stream no isofix.

Look at the OMV. If $20k should be KM.

PI is about $18k.

Spec also go different. But I can’t recall already.

Edited by Ben5266

Supercharged
(edited)

Went for engine.

One year no servicing. Engine oil already clocked 11k km.

Did not drive up north for over one year.

But surprisingly, engine is still very clean with very good combustion.

But after cleaning, idling is very very smooth.

Feel like new car. Ready to drive for another 10years.post-58053-0-46007400-1532168979_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Ben5266

it is very easy to differentiate, KM stream meter till 220km and PI stream 180km. KM unit have immobilizer and PI no.

Other than that all are same.

Went for engine.

One year no servicing. Engine oil already clocked 11k km.

Did not drive up north for over one year.

But surprisingly, engine is still very clean with very good combustion.

But after cleaning, idling is very very smooth.

Feel like new car. Ready to drive for another 10years.attachicon.gif1433EA13-6958-4B26-8DAB-52227CAF7AB0.jpeg

what test did you do? or did you simply engine decarbon?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

it is very easy to differentiate, KM stream meter till 220km and PI stream 180km. KM unit have immobilizer and PI no.

Other than that all are same.

what test did you do? or did you simply engine decarbon?

It does decarbon as main.

But at the same time also check the emission.

Feel reassured to see the emission gets to ideal band.

Next year vicom check Will be worry free.

Btw, if the car has problem, the graph will show some strange pattern. Like going for ecg check.

Then can ask mechanic for more through check.

↡ Advertisement