PI volks auto is a scam

bingkok

u pay $10k deposit ... you suppose to collect the car in < 2 weeks after coe bidding

the risk is much lower compare to you pay deposit and the dealer tell you need 3-4 months (>50% chances delay) to import the car

anyway, buy from PI always come with a risk ... if not how would AD sell high?

Actually even they have ready stock and they dont deliver ........ isnt it the same ?

Edited by Wt_know

re-emphasise that the deal is too good to be true ... red flag again ...

If u work out the equation, they selling at few k profits or breakeven, n provided Coe is capped at some 50+k.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

u pay $10k deposit ... you suppose to collect the car in < 2 weeks after coe bidding

the risk is much lower compare to you pay deposit and the dealer tell you need 3-4 months (>50% chances delay) to import the car

anyway, buy from PI always come with a risk ... if not how would AD sell high?

exactly. that time when I was shopping for a Golf, I when to 1 of the well know PI.

need to put $10K deposit and wait for 3 months. I walk away from the deal thou what they offered was very attractive.

price cheaper with better spec as compared to local agent.

exactly. that time when I was shopping for a Golf, I when to 1 of the well know PI.

need to put $10K deposit and wait for 3 months. I walk away from the deal thou what they offered was very attractive.

price cheaper with better spec as compared to local agent.

Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,, too long of a wait with a PI............ run off u also don't know. [speechless]

This is one of the downside of PI.............

Hope the purchaser get back wat they wanted, although super slim chance....... [:(]

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,, too long of a wait with a PI............ run off u also don't know. [speechless]

This is one of the downside of PI.............

Hope the purchaser get back wat they wanted, although super slim chance....... [:(]

after so long, this PI still around. V**c*r. [:)]

Said Mr Kenny Lim, 36, who paid a $37,000 deposit for a Honda Vezel S meant as a gift for his father: "I almost wanted to smash the glass down to get in." At $108,000, including a certificate of entitlement for the car, it was a bargain. The same car usually went for $130,000 at other parallel importers.

http://www.tnp.sg/news/40-car-buyers-look-missing-dealer-showroom-showdown-worse-jover-chew

• Praise 2

any issue w them?

Nope, I bought Wish from them many years ago. All went well. At that time, I got a brand new Toyota Wish for $67,888. Damn good deal.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1