PI volks auto is a scam

bingkok

with that much of money under the pillow, sure can sleep well. [laugh]

钱枕无忧? [grin]

This is what i mean:

"Auto Asia" saga repeats itself!

You are right. Auto Asia was the AD for KIA then.

The buyer really Kia mens

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

How can they sleep peacefully at night ? [dizzy][smash]

Simple, they got no conscience!

If they had, they wouldn't have thought about this scam in the first place!!

But I always believe in the saying "what goes around, comes around" [:p]

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 6

it's true that one buy with their eyes wide opened ... should not blame govt

however, govt also has a role to play to regulate the industry and mitigate the risk of fly by night shop open today close tomorrow

it's also govt role to come up with policies to protect consumer rights ... not another toothless tiger like C*S* even Jover don't give a damn ...

Buy car tio scammed also blame gahmen? Wah Lao, common sense tells u something is not right when others sell 130k and they sell 110k. 20k cheaper compared to other PI.

Blame one's own greed instead

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Buy car tio scammed also blame gahmen? Wah Lao, common sense tells u something is not right when others sell 130k and they sell 110k. 20k cheaper compared to other PI.

Blame one's own greed instead

Easy to blame the victim for their greed. But who wouldn't go for the cheapest moreover with the super cars at the showroom to boost their image with the posh showroom?

Not blaming the gahmen but they could have take steps to regulate this industry as these type of stuffs have been happening (including second hand car dealers).

Not everyone is that 'clever' or 'street smart' to sense something is amiss. Take for example those elderly folks that have cash in their bank, Where cheaper = buy where. They will all assume that they are protected since its in Singapore.

Another scenario is property. Developer A sell 1m/1 bed room unit. Developer B sell 800k/ 1 bed room unit. Developer C sell 1.1m/1 bed room unit. Same size and same facilities everything else same. Projects beside each other. Which will u go for? Obviously B. When Developer B runs off. Can u be blamed for greed? I think not.

• Praise 1

Why cant the garment implement all deposits to be placed under a trust fund account? Like the property CVV account?

everything also need them to cha jik kar, a lot of admin work leh, if they suddenly come out with more policies to govern that deposit, these businesses going to kpkb.

all car dealer must buy an insurance for $1M banker's guarantee

if the shop owner run road, at least got $1M to refund buyers

the banker's guarantee goes up based on their turnover ... year on year renewal basis

but this would increase operating cost and eventually pass on to consumer

there is a downside for any "protection" policy put in place ... :(

free market is the best but free market means cowboy town ...

you can do what you want unless someone get hurt ... and now someone got hurt liao

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Very long ago, my uncle put deposit for Kia

Also kena makan

Kia should be C&C right?

OK, as I read through, it was other agent before C&C.

Sorry.

Edited by RH1667
  • Praise 4

I wonder why would people want to do such a thing (makan money and then run road). Bascially you have become a fugitive for life and need to live your remaining life in fear.

I rem there was this ex-employee of Cortina watch who run off with 8million worth of watches to Thailand. In the end, he turns himself in because he cannot take the life as a fugitive on the run anymore eventually.

Edited by Damienic
  • Praise 3

钱枕无忧? [grin]

The buyer really Kia mens

Why not Kia? Some of the buyers paid in full! Then no car!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 2

I wonder why would people want to do such a thing (makan money and then run road). Bascially you have become a fugitive for life and need to live your remaining life in fear.

I rem there was this ex-employee of Cortina watch who run off with 8million worth of watches to Thailand. In the end, he turns himself in because he cannot take the life as a fugitive on the run anymore eventually.

This I remember......one of the watch that he took off was reserved for me!

Than I had to wait 3 to 4 more weeks for the next shipment!

• Praise 4

it's true that one buy with their eyes wide opened ... should not blame govt

however, govt also has a role to play to regulate the industry and mitigate the risk of fly by night shop open today close tomorrow

it's also govt role to come up with policies to protect consumer rights ... not another toothless tiger like C*S* even Jover don't give a damn ...

if they dun cheat the garment $$, garment will bother? u peasants go fight your war.

if they cheat govt $$ => good luck!

if they want, taxi app they also can say want to regulate! its that they dun want, cos how much $$ they will make due to regulation

Edited by Vegas
  • Praise 3

That guy was wanted by Interpol so nowhere he can run.

• Praise 2

Seems to me like everything that begins with a "volks" is problematic............... <_<

How can like that say, how about the "Volks" Action party? :o

• Praise 3

Easy to blame the victim for their greed. But who wouldn't go for the cheapest moreover with the super cars at the showroom to boost their image with the posh showroom?

Not blaming the gahmen but they could have take steps to regulate this industry as these type of stuffs have been happening (including second hand car dealers).

Not everyone is that 'clever' or 'street smart' to sense something is amiss. Take for example those elderly folks that have cash in their bank, Where cheaper = buy where. They will all assume that they are protected since its in Singapore.

Another scenario is property. Developer A sell 1m/1 bed room unit. Developer B sell 800k/ 1 bed room unit. Developer C sell 1.1m/1 bed room unit. Same size and same facilities everything else same. Projects beside each other. Which will u go for? Obviously B. When Developer B runs off. Can u be blamed for greed? I think not.

I think at least 60-70% of the guys where wont go for it just because it's cheap. Just like Spanish lottery and Nigerian scams, more then 10 yrs still got ppl fall for it. Not greed is wat?

Sorry I'm poor man's son can only afford hdb. Would u buy a pte property offered by a fly-by night developer whom u never heard of? If yes because it's cheap then it's greed. Similarly I won't buy from those PI I never heard of.

if they dun cheat the garment $$, garment will bother? u peasants go fight your war.

if they cheat govt $$ => good luck!

if they want, taxi app they also can say want to regulate! its that they dun want, cos how much $$ they will make due to regulation

The biggest player in the market got links wif them mah. Of course must regulate

• Praise 1

Totally agreed, I too would not want to live life constantly looking over my shoulder as that would be too burdensome for me and I would not have any peace of mind.

Temptations are always great but I would think twice on doing this.

I suppose the only exception is if we take/cheat money for survival reasons eg to feed myself or my family but that would be small scale and more on items like food, clothing, drinks etc, not this kind of elaborate big scale cheating involving registering a company, renting a premise etc.

Hope these guys get their just desserts in due course!!

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 6

Singaporeans are a strange lot by and large.

When it comes to 5 cents 10 cents, singaporeans are super alert. Where to buy groceries cheaper, how to save some small money in the face of rising petrol price or falling petrol price, etc.

But when it involves big ticket items including buying some remote lands, ulu overseas properties or putting money into god-knows-what timeshares, singaporeans just splurged without hesitation.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7