Used Car Auto Loan & Direct Selling Services

SpeedCredit

Again this is non obligatory Services, All Loan application are subject to approval with Terms and Conditions

We do provide free services for 1.88% and above Loan.

As for 1.48% like citibank there will be a processing fee. But with the amount of processing fee, you save lots of money from interest for the years you are taking the loan up.

Again people still seek for higher loan amount if they do want to down so much up front and it will be useful for people who might need it.

Feel Free to look us up if you have any other enquiries on a loan you might be interested to take.

I'm not referring to what you are thinking (nothing to do with processing fee) but feeling this "higher loan option" which I called to enquire is as good as an uavailable option, rather, the possibility of utilising this option is very limited (if you know what I'm saying). [sly]

↡ Advertisement

I'm not referring to what you are thinking (nothing to do with processing fee) but feeling this "higher loan option" which I called to enquire is as good as an uavailable option, rather, the possibility of utilising this option is very limited (if you know what I'm saying). [sly]

Ok Understood. Why Dealer Cars are strictly under Mas Regulation is because there are additional cost that the dealer might get when you are buying the car from them. That is 75% option is not available for dealer cars. Normal MAS regulation Loan is doable only if the Dealer approve of it. Thank you:)

For 75% Loan only applicable for Direct Owner Market.

Ok Understood. Why Dealer Cars are strictly under Mas Regulation is because there are additional cost that the dealer might get when you are buying the car from them. That is 75% option is not available for dealer cars. Normal MAS regulation Loan is doable only if the Dealer approve of it. Thank you:)

For 75% Loan only applicable for Direct Owner Market.

Hi, do you do higher loans than 75%? I came across some dealers offering up to 90% loans.

Hi There,

we only provide 75% loan for direct owner car sales. Dealer offering 90% you may like to check with them the terms and condition and interest of the loan.

thank you

Speed Credit

Hi, do you do higher loans than 75%? I came across some dealers offering up to 90% loans.

Neutral Newbie

Dear SGCarForum Member,

Please take note that 1.48% promotion end 28 Feb 2015.

Thank you.

For more information please feel free to call 98453603 for more information

Dear SGCarForum Members,

Majority of bank will revise their interest to 2.68%. So Far to date 2 Banks have revised. UOB and CTL.

1.88% interest Rate are still available. To call In to check on 1.88% interest Rate availability.

For more information call Shafiq at 64444400

Dear Sunset,

For COE car Loan subjected to Model of Vehicle.

If COE renewal Car Loan Yes we do have the facilities.Max at 95%

Dear Sunset,

For COE car Loan subjected to Model of Vehicle.

If COE renewal Car Loan Yes we do have the facilities.Max at 95%

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Just to check:

1) COE car loan for a 1992 318IS? (COE till 2019)

2) Interest rate and loan duration if renewing 5 years COE?

Thanks!

Neutral Newbie

hi,

if I am buying from the seller direct, how much can I get the loan percentage?

The car is selling at around $12k and coe till feb 2016.

Thanks!

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

hi,

if I am buying from the seller direct, how much can I get the loan percentage?

The car is selling at around $12k and coe till feb 2016.

Thanks!

75% Subject to loan approval Loan amount has to be above 15000 or else a 500 admin charge will be incurred

Edited by SpeedCredit

75% Subject to loan approval Loan amount has to be above 15000 or else a 500 admin charge will be incurred

Hi,

What documents do I need to submit?

I haven't buy the car yet. I wan to confirm the loan before I proceed. Is that possible?

Thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Hi Speed Credit

Can find out more about the used car loan?

Lets say I wanna buy an used car posted by other car dealer, I go negotiate and see the car first?

When should i approach you for the financing and how to go on.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for sharing.

I want loan for car.

I was thinking about car loan at good intrest.And i think it is good rate to borrow loan.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Speed Credit

Can find out more about the used car loan?

Lets say I wanna buy an used car posted by other car dealer, I go negotiate and see the car first?

When should i approach you for the financing and how to go on.

Hi There,

Current Available rate is at 1.88% any loan amount above 20K

No admin Charge.

For dealer Cars, only if they allow you to take a loan from us then we are able to proceed with Loan Arrangement.

Thanks for sharing.

I want loan for car.

I was thinking about car loan at good intrest.And i think it is good rate to borrow loan.

Hi There,

May I know what kind of Loan will you be taking. Exp are you buying a new/used car? or Refinancing of your current car as there will be differences on how the procedures work.

Current Use car Interest is at 1.88% with Min of 20K Loan.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, Wonder if I personally bid for a COE, will I be able to get the car of my preference and also the perks offered by the respective car agents?

yck38 [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Hi, Wonder if I personally bid for a COE, will I be able to get the car of my preference and also the perks offered by the respective car agents?

yck38 [;)]

Hi Yck38,

Yes you can choose to Bid for your COE. You can Choose to Buy a Car without the If they wont be any perks in this as The Final COE price will be you own to bared unlike dealers who give Guaranteed COE no matter How high your COE goes or If the COE goes down there will be a rebate. Unlike bidding you own COE the Cost of the COE is yours to Bare.

↡ Advertisement