TV shows to recommend

Kiadaw

watching DC's Swamp Thing now .... Season 1 Ep 3 already.

Watching that too. Pretty good online reviews but too bad it will only have 1 season becos the show has been axed

Twincharged

Watching that too. Pretty good online reviews but too bad it will only have 1 season becos the show has been axed

Strong recommendation for The Boys (Amazon Prime).

Bloody awesome take on the evil superhero trope. Very violent, and some sex and nudity.

I've binged the series and am now reading the original Dynamite comics. The comics are even more explicit than the show. Like you wouldn't believe.

If you liked Brightburn (I did recommend it here) for its portrayal of psychopathic Superman, you'll love The Boys.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

Bloody awesome take on the evil superhero trope. Very violent, and some sex and nudity.

I've binged the series and am now reading the original Dynamite comics. The comics are even more explicit than the show. Like you wouldn't believe.

If you liked Brightburn (I did recommend it here) for its portrayal of psychopathic Superman, you'll love The Boys.

Thanks, looks like my type of TV series. 

• Praise 1

Is this only available on Amazon prime US?

I am on the local Amazon Prime, didn't see

this show.

The movies and tv series on the local one are quite old and limited, except for amazon originals but I also don't know if it has all the amazon originals or not.

Very cheap though at $2.99/month.

this show.

The movies and tv series on the local one are quite old and limited, except for amazon originals but I also don't know if it has all the amazon originals or not.

Not sure about legal availability, I err... cough cough climbed BT hill. Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

this show.

Hey bro, it's available to us here, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QQQHK1Y/ , enjoy this kick ass series, very addictive, only start when u r very free.. haha.

• Praise 2

Into The Badlands

storyline is interesting enough although fairly predicatable. But the action scenes are no horse run! It is not the gritty "realistic" type of fighting as seen in modern shows like Daredevil, but the "flying" type of martial arts reminiscent of old martial arts movies. Scores high on entertainment value for me.

• Praise 1

New Movie in 2020 prior to General Election to scare the shxt out of the citizens

Sequel to the movie Joker

New Movie 2020 Joker II starring Radx and supporting actor Ash2017

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2