TV shows to recommend

Kiadaw

Been following The Mandalorian, now up to Ep 5 and lots of fans are gonna love this episode as its vintage Star Wars stuff. Using THAT particular table in the cantina ..... Fans of Star Wars Episode 4 will remember this place. 

Story has been engaging so far though the soundtrack is not the old-style John Williams stuff that we are more familiar with. 

Good stuff, looking forward to Ep 6.

• Praise 2

On 12/10/2019 at 8:57 AM, Blueray said:

Been following The Mandalorian, now up to Ep 5 and lots of fans are gonna love this episode as its vintage Star Wars stuff. Using THAT particular table in the cantina ..... Fans of Star Wars Episode 4 will remember this place. 

Story has been engaging so far though the soundtrack is not the old-style John Williams stuff that we are more familiar with. 

u on disney+?

On 12/10/2019 at 8:57 AM, Blueray said:

Just finished ep05. Started the Marathon this noon. Love the series so far.

6 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Resting the eyes now as the Mrs also woken up from her nap. 

binge it ! :a-popcorn:

[laugh]

Edited by Blueray

On 1/1/2020 at 6:19 PM, Blueray said:

This is the way. [nod]

Just ended redemption. Great great episode and I love the actor who plays the Din Djarin.

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Just ended redemption. Great great episode and I love the actor who plays the Din Djarin.

I like the clear and crisp story and character development in The Mandalorian. Star Wars is now just bloatware. 

Must admit I felt for IG-11 at the end of Ep 8.

Looking forward to Season 2.

I have spoken. :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1