Lift Out-of-Order!

Neutrino

So I just got back from the gym and go to get into the lift AND it's not working, no power.

So I try the other lift lobby. No power.

No mobile phone because I've gone to the gym.

So I find the 'Command Post'. That's a joke of a name.

Inside there are 3 people. None of them doing anything.

But when I ask if they can do anything about the lift, 'it's not their problem go to HDB'.

Can they phone HDB and inform them the lifts aren't working?

'Not our problem go to HDB'.

Marvelous.

So I walk up to my floor, it's above 30.

On the way up there are a few people coming down. One woman well over 70, ok it's her decision to walk down.

But what a state of affairs and it's the same for all as far as I can see, all official bodies in Singapore, today.

Not our problem contact so and so.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

sorry i have to change the title, i thought you going to wrap up the year with this story.

Anyway happy ending 2014!! [laugh]

So I just got back from the gym and go to get into the lift AND it's not working, no power.

But when I ask if they can do anything about the lift, 'it's not their problem go to HDB'.

Marvelous.

On the way up there are a few people coming down. One woman well over 70, ok it's her decision to walk down.

But what a state of affairs and it's the same for all as far as I can see, all official bodies in Singapore, today.

how come your flat got command post? Only 1 lift serving the whole block?

usually there is a number on top of the lift door to call when it is out of order.

• Praise 1

I am a mountain tortoise . Did'nt know of this.

The command post is jst at the building lift nearest to the traffic light if I remember correctly :D

I stay ard there so got chance to see lar............... for others no on will even tink tat a HDB hv such Command ctr. :D

• Praise 1

The command post is jst at the building lift nearest to the traffic light if I remember correctly :D

I stay ard there so got chance to see lar............... for others no on will even tink tat a HDB hv such Command ctr. :D

So the Command Post command what ? :huh:

If lift breakdown is not their problem ... [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

So the Command Post command what ? :huh:

If lift breakdown is not their problem ... [sweatdrop]

Yo Mate, thanks for askg........................ I also tinkg wat is it for ??? [dizzy][dizzy] [dizzy] lol

Marvelous.

Nothing surprising lor... the master of tai-chi :D

Hope by now, it has been restored.. if not, can call press to come and I am sure this news will come out in the front page :D

Then you will see whether they will follow up in double quick time :D

• Praise 1

Yo Mate, thanks for askg........................ I also tinkg wat is it for ??? [dizzy][dizzy] [dizzy] lol

It's a place to hide snakes so can eat them when the time comes. [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Sry, TS. Pinnacle so Atas that no signage being placed @ lift lobby for residents to call Lift Coy??

Then u shd Feedback y pay so high n hv JLB command ctr??

• Praise 4

look on the bright side... treat it as extension of your gym time... take 1 more bath at home nia... [:)]

Very positive thinking

Also, adopting a mindset of paying top dollars to elites, scholars to run and manage things but expecting only 3rd world standard of service will make us feel life is not so bad after all.

↡ Advertisement