Traffic police took picture of me and my car at taxi stand

Battledome64

It was an upscale mall at orchard

No drop off only taxi stand.

It was drizzling but not raining. So of course traffic police could rebut and say that it's not heavy rain so my mom doesn't need shelter

I feel scared of driving now

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 4

Doesn't matter if it was raining heavily or not.

Since this was not an emergency, I don't see why you should break any traffic laws. You are not the only person who wants to shop at that area.

• Praise 5

It was drizzling but not raining. So of course traffic police could rebut and say that it's not heavy rain so my mom doesn't need shelter

ok, stop driving then. it is not good for you if you are scare of it now. not just for yourself, consider others safety too.

• Praise 3

It's a good time to give up driving.

😃

• Praise 3

No drop off place other than taxi stand. Does it mean only can take taxi and BMW(bus, mrt, walking) to drop by in taka? what a rigid country.

they are more interested in taking photos of these useless events rather than catching those heavy vehicles producing more casualties.

• Praise 1

Here are some gems from the same joker who apparently cannot take any responsibility for his own actions. Seems like everything is out to force him to break laws or do things he doesn't want.

Hi guys I was at lornie earlier and the taxi behind me force me to go faster by tailgating me. My speedo hit 81km/h which is 11km in excess

Can I take it against the taxi company for causing such speed fines.

Lornie is 70km per hour. They are very strict. 1km is 1 demerit point I heard

First time drove through flood. Super angry that the car behind make me go through the flood by horning me.

Now horn sound muffled prob need to send for servicing.

Can claim insurance?

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 16

Here are some gems from the same joker who apparently cannot take any responsibility for his own actions. Seems like everything is out to force him to break laws or do things he doesn't want.

TS should stop driving..

• Praise 1

Which upscale mall cannot drop off? mai bluff chewren le. Ion got drop off, taka got drop off, Paragon got drop off, MBS also got drop off.

I also wonder which mall dun have drop off point and which mall need TP to stand at the taxi stand?

• Praise 1

If no love letter , go temple pray, if letter arrive few weeks later, just pay up... Why scare to drive?.. you strawberry huh?..hehe

School holiday is like that one...hehehe

• Praise 1

TP dun take pic one hor. If u can't tell LTA from tp then I think it's best not to drive at all

• Praise 8

Supercharged

TP dun take pic one hor. If u can't tell LTA from tp then I think it's best not to drive at all

then who are those white angels on overhead bridges taking pics?

• Dislike 1

then who are those white angels on overhead bridges taking pics?

If u can't tell tat I'm referring to his taxi stand issue, then I think we can't communicate at all

• Praise 2