Speed Limit/Camera along Lornie Rd

AhJason

I happen to drove pass it and forgot the speed limit in June this year. Have not received any love letter yet.

I think this 1 deactivated liao. please try the same on the new cam near lornie n let us know. thx. :p

80kmph speed limit is long time already

but the camera near lornie exit is newly installed .... somemore new high tech digital camera hor ... not like the one before this (dinosour type)

many drivers thought after passing the 1st camera can cheong liao ma ... hehe

standard spore driving style ma ... before camera is 80kmph after camera is 100kmph [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know

They should consider changing it to 90kph on the straight stretch after widening to 6 lanes, the 80kph is because of the bends before clementi Rd exit and Thomson exit.

• Praise 2

They should consider changing it to 90kph on the straight stretch after widening to 6 lanes, the 80kph is because of the bends before clementi Rd exit and Thomson exit.

They should install speed cam in bend

I normally do 90kph there

I happen to drove pass it and forgot the speed limit in June this year. Have not received any love letter yet.

This cam 100km/h also no problem. But don't go above it.

New cam is 80km/h cos so far haven't seen anyone ballsy enough to test water.

Today drove from Bishan towards Farrer Road, up the flyover just outside the road to Media Crops, saw a Speed Camera Sign, where is the exact location of this camera?

Is there another one, on the opposite side from Farrer Road towards Bishan, along Lornie Road?

↡ Advertisement