Big Box Retail Warehouse Opens in Jurong East Today

Boringchap

but IKEA has its Alexandra outlet to serve the western side of Singapore

it's probably need to open in the north if it wants to have a 3rd outlet here

↡ Advertisement

NTUC Warehouse Club shrink a bit already. Now on 3rd floor only. 2nd floor is now Decathlon, which is good.  [laugh]

Shrink a bit?  50% space gone is not a bit liao lor.   [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

i've not gone there yet.

lol.

Good for you. Nothing there. The day they open I already wondering when they will close. I only like the car park there. Big and spacious lots. Edited by Count-Bracula
  • Praise 2

Shrink a bit?  50% space gone is not a bit liao lor.   [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

It actually for the better anyways. Their sports section was quite hopeless in the first place. And now there is more variety at Fairprice Hub overall.

Just bought 2 t shirts from Decathlon. Just what I was looking for and price was reasonable.

As for Big Box, may I suggest the old Marina South concept of days past ...  [:p]

so far for those warehouse concept malls, i only go to IKEA regularly...

Big Box a few times

never been to NTUC at Joo Koon and Gain City at Sungei Kadut yet

Edited by Scion

It actually for the better anyways. Their sports section was quite hopeless in the first place. And now there is more variety at Fairprice Hub overall.

Just bought 2 t shirts from Decathlon. Just what I was looking for and price was reasonable.

As for Big Box, may I suggest the old Marina South concept of days past ... [:p]

I wonder how long the Fairprice hub will last?

Run there lah.

Actually come to think of it,  mayb possible. Run along boon lay way,  could be less than 8km. Later I go map it out see how long the distance.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

As for Big Box, may I suggest the old Marina South concept of days past ... [:p]

I think with decathlon, sportslink and queensway etc will cry. Really complete range and good quality stuff. From ballet shoes to horseriding saddle to fishing rod... Their own brands of course.

the entire Big Box can turn into “indoor” theme park like the South Korea Lotte World !!!

family activities and F&B ... huat ah!!!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Some cheap stuff there. It is like a hypermart actually. I thought the stuff sold there would fit the market there mostly FWs. But i guess FW also upmarket these days. Prefer go westgate or jem which is nearer to central.

Really just too many malls. Just saw yesterday in bedok, another djitsun mall coming up.

are you referring to Heartbeat@Bedok ?

nothing there one ... more like area office with polyclinic inside ... or a govt building. 

I went before on a weekday night.

According to the display, there were more than 1,000 available carpark lots. Says alot about the crowd there, or rather the lack of it. 

I wonder how long the Fairprice hub will last?

They ceded half the floor space to decathlon already.

I recently bought I large pack of walnut, was rancid and didn't realised short shelf life.

I think was National Day week when non-members can buy.

haha ... that's a good one

KTV

Massage

Sauna

Hotel

one-dragon-service ... no horse run !!!

within 1 month ... turnover probably $10M liao ... lol

but must have "secret" road in/out carpark to be discreet ... muahahahaha

Should turn it into 1 big ktv central

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2