Major ops for outstanding summons

Eagle8964

Saw in 2 weeks ago malaysia news that they will soon stopping cars from leaving malaysia with outstanding summons,intitial thoughts was "talk only".. Last week saw major road block at 2nd link but was already pass midnight and started raining so wasnt stop...

Yesterday when entering EDL highway from tebrau area towards woodlands checkpoint,shits!!! Roadblock

They divert ALL cars into the R&R and every single car plate is scan through their system to check for outstanding summons.End up Rm1k poorer exiting the R&R for summons backdate all in 2012..

Not saying speeding is right but there are alot ladies there summons for over 5-10km/h some backdate from 2008-2009

Just in in case any bro may be going into jb during this ops period do at least bring credit card along as they will compound car and only release until you pay up no matter how..and there is no "special counter" where u can negotiate discount price..

↡ Advertisement

Shit... Looks like I will be $900 poorer soon... Anyway, I always standby the cash whenever I go in... Hope they stop this ops a few days before cny..hehehe...