Inconsiderate act at car park

nazerath

My mum was blocked by a car traveling in the opposite direction so that they could take a parking lot. the arrow shows that the car is coming from opposite direction. What was infuriating was the stare of the driver n occupant when in the process. However this was at a HDB carpark. would submitting to traffic police work? Do they govern carparks, I reckon so coz it is technically its still public roads? I have never made a report like this before. I could send the vid to the tp once i figure how to cut the long clip. thanks in advance for any advise.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

My mum was blocked by a car traveling in the opposite direction so that they could take a parking lot. the arrow shows that the car is coming from opposite direction. What was infuriating was the stare of the driver n occupant when in the process. However this was at a HDB carpark. would submitting to traffic police work? Do they govern carparks, I reckon so coz it is technically its still public roads? I have never made a report like this before. I could send the vid to the tp once i figure how to cut the long clip. thanks in advance for any advise.

This is quite common in most busy car park, just live with it.

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

This is quite common in most busy car park, just live with it.

Yeah...not likely to be any outcome.

Report for revenge just raise your blood pessary for nothing

• Praise 3

If you are a good guy, take a deep breath and say to yourself, "what a beautiful 2015..."

If you are a bad guy, park far far, come back for revenge. Items to checklist:

- Mirror

- Tyre

- Paint

• Praise 2

Next time, drive the car to the middle of the lane, stop the engine, wave the key to the other driver. Immediately after that, make sure all doors lock, and window wind up. Call police and report potential road bully case, as the other party is going against traffic flow....

Edited by Kingkong
  • Praise 2

happens everywhere, yesterday ion orchard also some guy go opposite direction to grab a parking spot.

For those who follow law by law and go the proper route to the empty lot, maybe one day they will also do the same.

• Praise 1

happens everywhere, yesterday ion orchard also some guy go opposite direction to grab a parking spot.

For those who follow law by law and go the proper route to the empty lot, maybe one day they will also do the same.

Yar... when 1 monkey see what another monkey do, it tends to follow.

As time goes by, ALL monkeys are doing the same thing...

Just joking, and Happy New Year to all in MCF!

At nex someone drove against the traffic flow when I drove up 1 level and back down to grab the lot.

Face to face, both didnt bother to stop and I do played chicken with him.

He had to reverse back as I insist it's my lot.

• Praise 3

At nex someone drove against the traffic flow when I drove up 1 level and back down to grab the lot.

Face to face, both didnt bother to stop and I do played chicken with him.

He had to reverse back as I insist it's my lot.

Haha, you have car cam and the fella is 100% wrong driving in the wrong direction. More like dragon eat chicken liao. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Haha, you have car cam and the fella is 100% wrong driving in the wrong direction. More like dragon eat chicken liao. [laugh]

Yap, I have.

Nex is actually a carpark that has funny road markings.

Cars turning suppose to give way to cars moving straight however it the other way round in Nex.

Report please. Or insist you have right of way. No car should do it regardless on road or in carparks. Don't double standards.

• Praise 1

I would stay where I am, keep honking and honking until no tomolo. Then lock yourself in the car and call police for road bully.

But since the incident had passed, submitting to all gov agency will get no response. Go MP, they write a letter for you to submit to HDB, URA whatever. Wait 3 months, write to you say no offence. Then you have to look for MP again and the vicious cycle continues...

Well, I would say nothing can do after incident... [shakehead]

• Praise 1

parking lot only! either you get it or you don't mah! what you do shows how magnanimous you are.

Edited by Knoobie
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

TP would likely not bother.

There is a Carpark Enforcement Unit for HDB violations.

Long time ago I called to report abuse of disabled lots.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1