Reco for home tutors (Pri sch)

Bluemice

hi MCF,

Anyone has recommendations for home tutors or tuition agency (for home tutors) at West SG ?

This is for a P3 kid.

thank you

mice

↡ Advertisement

We went through our daughter's school work ourselves and we are not even highly educated! What we cant teach we told her to approach the teacher for help and she did very well for her P3 EOY outscoring many of her classmates who have tuition.

• Praise 1

We went through our daughter's school work ourselves and we are not even highly educated! What we cant teach we told her to approach the teacher for help and she did very well for her P3 EOY outscoring many of her classmates who have tuition.

hi,

i tried the same approach (in P2) as well, but it seems that my kid responses better to "outsiders" than ourselves. so maybe I am considering to try something different.

mice

Kiasuparent.com will be a better forum for such advice.

noted, will take a look there. but it seems real KS (no pun intended) inside there

hi,

i tried the same approach (in P2) as well, but it seems that my kid responses better to "outsiders" than ourselves. so maybe I am considering to try something different.

mice

noted, will take a look there. but it seems real KS (no pun intended) inside there

Kiasu it is. But the members are very helpful, willing to share and help each other. Not the type of kiasu that keeps the good stuff to oneself. These are real concern parents giving advices.

hi,

mice

oh...ya....my son and his gf also did went through my daughter's school work with her. From feedback given by her teachers....my daughter was the only student in her class that approached her regarding her school work during or after school hours. When she was in P2 i also had problem teaching her so i changed my method of approach after discussing my shortfalls with my wife.....my son also gave some feedback to his mom.
  • Praise 1