FT Island!

Raymondism

Every now and then, we have FTs incurring the wrath of Singaporeans.... thot it might be a good idea to hv a thread to say good things as well not so good things...

Enjoy....

post-87160-0-30149700-1420291722_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

FT after all is just a tool to boost our economy, there is always few bad apples among many good apples, as long as we know how to make sure to apply very strong pesticides as early and effective as possible before it spreads. [:)][:)]

• Praise 6

Hypersonic

That guy is just like all the others. The only difference is he wrote out how he felt. Nothing new. Nothing to be angry about. Life goes on.

If anything, I would like to see him try what he wrote [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

this is the reason why pinoys are generally disliked

so Pinky, dun blame us for rejecting their independence day celebration here!

knn

• Praise 2

Majority FT would not have incurred the wrath of singaporeans..

Only these few FT, that couldn't succeed in life and detest our way of living...

These ppl are failure and they have to resort to writing online to attract attention .... Let them be ba..

Soon, they will get the "attention" ... attention from CSI to dig out their particulars... then, we would say "Or-Bi-Good" :D

• Praise 6

Bad engrish aside....they are taking our women meh?? [confused]

KNN, I thought it is just the angmo? [laugh]

Pinoy average only leh.

post-24635-0-65013500-1420297272_thumb.jpg

They can't afford it. Period.

Yeah, no money, no honey but size matters and they are 0.2" short. lol Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 7

Should tell him, their women are farked by banglas!

Just today, a pal called me to say his maid KPKB said got raped by Bangla. Brought her to Police and she confessed consensual sex 4-5 times in a nearby stairwell. Of all FTs, Pinoys talk too big for emselves. But they are given lotsa opportunity here... what to do? Haiz.

Every now and then, we have FTs incurring the wrath of Singaporeans.... thot it might be a good idea to hv a thread to say good things as well not so good things...

Enjoy....

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-01-03-21-25-16.png

• Praise 2

When Mr KFC was in Philippines last year or year before, he even commented something like welcoming them here. Of course that is his opinion but maybe they think we need them here based on Mr KFC remarks

Edited by Christan
  • Praise 1

KNN, I thought it is just the angmo? [laugh]

Pinoy average only leh.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yeah, no money, no honey but size matters and they are 0.2" short. lol

Kim. Jong Un only 3.8??? Come on man I got a battalion of troops behind me!!!

• Praise 3

Should tell him, their women are farked by banglas!

Just today, a pal called me to say his maid KPKB said got raped by Bangla. Brought her to Police and she confessed consensual sex 4-5 times in a nearby stairwell. Of all FTs, Pinoys talk too big for emselves. But they are given lotsa opportunity here... what to do? Haiz.

Actually among foreigners from ASEAN countries, pinoy is one of the smartest one but attitude...

Go Buck!

Go Buck Sirrrrerrrr

• Praise 1

Which is why there are Koreans and Taiwanese babes in hotel and F&B industry. These maggots r really PR disasters, let's see how TTSH react? Should be we have counsel the staff involved and warn him on remarks posting on social network.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2