How to watch Singapore TV Series oversea?

Beaver

Guys, am staying overseas now and wanted to watch the current and some past Singapore Chinese TV Series. Like now showing " You can be an Angel too ", tried to watch from xinmsn, but they said this video cannot be played from my current location. It's so weird, I used to be able to watch, dunno why now cannot.

Does anyone know where I can download or stream ? Youtube don't have also.

Thanks !

↡ Advertisement

Guys, am staying overseas now and wanted to watch the current and some past Singapore Chinese TV Series. Like now showing " You can be an Angel too ", tried to watch from xinmsn, but they said this video cannot be played from my current location. It's so weird, I used to be able to watch, dunno why now cannot.

Does anyone know where I can download or stream ? Youtube don't have also.

Thanks !

I get that in S'pore occasionally too. Think the server may be too busy. Can try again.

xinmsn catchup tv

But it might not be available in your region. No harm trying.

that's where I go and have problem

I get that in S'pore occasionally too. Think the server may be too busy. Can try again.

ok will try again, thanks !

(edited)

go straight to the source for solution / answers? provided they dont reply u with dumb standard troubleshooting templates. good luck!

[email protected]

thanks I finally got it fixed. but now toggle said that this media is Not for singaporean residing overseas and required my ic and birthdate to verify ! Safe or not arh ? and so weird y need IC and birthdate ?

You are rare breed. Many people living in SG don't even watch SG shows.

Mediacock should give u this t shirt.

original.jpg

I don't watch all the show larh...but some are nice thou :)

Edited by Beaver

Turbocharged

Use toggle sg. There's also a app for this. Can watch on iPhone or ipad. All Singapore-made productions are free.

Actually I digress with the majority here. There are actually many good shows put up by mediacorps. I'm not into their entertainment or drama or series (i'd rather watch US TV series), but rather their documentary research on things about Singapore, it's history, it's places, it's people and so on.

One of the show is call Secret Singapore hosted by Peifen (cute girl). Shows a lot of unknown stuff or places in Singapore. After watching, I will make a note to visit the place if it interest me.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

thanks I finally got it fixed. but now toggle said that this media is Not for singaporean residing overseas and required my ic and birthdate to verify ! Safe or not arh ? and so weird y need IC and birthdate ?

I don't watch all the show larh...but some are nice thou :)

Use a VPN, choose Singapore as the base.

• Praise 1

thanks I do have a VPN but don't have Singapore one :(

you got internet modem at home right? most modern routers can configure VPN. dial-in back to your home when you're overseas.

(edited)

you got internet modem at home right? most modern routers can configure VPN. dial-in back to your home when you're overseas.

very chim leh...how to do it ? any guide I can read ? Back home is using starhub fiber.

Edited by Beaver
↡ Advertisement