2014 Nissan Teana Experience

pat3g

Pat3g, did u buy?

I wonder all these accessories can be installed DIY?

I'm going to give it a try soon & upgrade you guys if it can be done.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Comfort teana should be the best among these competiton. Best seats. Most atas interior i feel.

Passengers will like the back seats more than camry n accord

Comfort teana should be the best among these competiton. Best seats. Most atas interior i feel.

Passengers will like the back seats more than camry n accord

Same view here. It may not be as luxury as those E class, 5 series but absolutely best comfort and value for $. Been driving for 6mths & still enjoying the car. :)

Pat3g, did u buy?

I wonder all these accessories can be installed DIY?

I think It's DIY to me. Took about 30 mins to finished the installation.

post-153260-0-75443200-1440210146.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I am considering either a teana 2.5 or 2.0. Are there any differences in engine reliability? Can you share with me your decision? Is it worth paying the difference? 

I think i going to change my nick from Camrytron to teanatron soon.

Book 2.5L this afternoon.

It's 2015 stock. Got diff with 2016 stock?

This car got DRL? The showroom car got this DRL.

• Praise 2

Welcome on board... I think the new Teana dose not come with DRL. That's why I installed one for Aliexpress.

Thanks bro i book only but coe hvnt secure so not really consider teanatron yet..

The new 1 got a tiny light bulb not totally useless.

But not DRL..

U buy from aliexpress is DRL is it?

Wire to your car battery or headlights wire?

Will void warranty?

My price is 124800 nett 2.5L Teana

No ins buy from them no loading

No loan taken also no loading

Se give me--

Front and back camera

Tray type of floor mat i request de she buy

Solar firm

Is my deal ok?

How is your ride and fc?

Thanks bro i book only but coe hvnt secure so not really consider teanatron yet..

The new 1 got a tiny light bulb not totally useless.

But not DRL..

U buy from aliexpress is DRL is it?

Wire to your car battery or headlights wire?

Will void warranty?

My price is 124800 nett 2.5L Teana

No ins buy from them no loading

No loan taken also no loading

Se give me--

Front and back camera

Tray type of floor mat i request de she buy

Solar firm

Is my deal ok?

How is your ride and fc?

When you booked your 2.5L Teana? Why your price so low?  Now it's like 132988?

When you booked your 2.5L Teana? Why your price so low? Now it's like 132988?

I got good contact hehe. I just recommended 2 of our members went sign with her, our members all very satisfied with the service and pricing too.

If u wan buy than i recommend u too no problem de. Just buy me Starbucks coffee ok liao.

• Praise 2

Bro chk with u,this DRL u bought from ali is it plug and play type?

U just pull out old 1 and plug in new 1 and it work like that? U need change anything like any ballast?

The original 1 is signal light too but now u use as DRL than whr is your signal be at?

Is it very bright? Can share pix with light on?

Most important will it void warranty and TP will catch?

Sorry for so many questions.

Oh ya last question, fog light is halogen orange colour,did u change to white too?

You don't have to change anything. but It's not so plug & play. I watched a youtube video before I made the changed.

It's very bright compare to the normal Teana light.

For pix refer to this link 

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-lot-LED-Daylight-With-Turning-Signal-Indicator-For-Nissan-Teana-2013-2014-2015-Accessories-LED/32563381019.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.10.U7b54t&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_1,searchweb201644_5_505_506_503_504_10020_502_10001_10002_10017_10010_10005_10011_10006_10003_10021_10004_10022_10009_10008_10018_10019,searchweb201560_8,searchweb1451318400_-1,searchweb1451318411_-1&btsid=fabffc65-3124-481c-9e0b-32f858afab0f

I'm not sure if it it void warranty. Anything that is not stock,  TP will look into it, if necessary.

I tried once to changed the fog light to LED white & I don't it . later I change it back to original

Neutral Newbie

Just saw all ur thread on Teana, I got mine on Nov 2014. I have replaced 3Headunits till now but still cannot resolve the blutooth Issue. I have to off my aircon when using it else people says I am like driving in the SEA.... This driveability for this model is gd but the workmanship is not that great. If you look ard carefully, the internal alignment is out in some areas

Now [bigcry]  [bigcry]  [bigcry]  [bigcry]  [bigcry]  I am having some problem with the air con, will only start cool after 1 to 2 min, when I send in to TC they say its normal.... Intermittently fault hard to catch..... hope it just fails totally soon so that catch the Error!!!

Also, the quality of the reverse camera image also sucks, TC replace the original one with a stock one and improve abit...

I got good contact hehe. I just recommended 2 of our members went sign with her, our members all very satisfied with the service and pricing too.
If u wan buy than i recommend u too no problem de. Just buy me Starbucks coffee ok liao.

I just check with SE and got 129888, brought 4 Nissan cars(Including my wife's one) from her from 2008 also cannot beat ur SE leh. Your SE Woman or Man? Think I too used to Nissan cars liaoz... 

Edited by Handgunner

To add to the above post, my Teana had the following issues: intermittent Bluetooth not working, terrible radio static on BBC World Service, flickering/no image on reverse camera, poor resolution on the free DVR camera which can spoil if you pull out the power cable (apparently a common issue).

Also many workmanship issues: loose panels, squeaking panels.

The brakes do not seem powerful enough.

The plus points: excellent fuel economy for a large car and interior comfort.

Just saw all ur thread on Teana, I got mine on Nov 2014. I have replaced 3Headunits till now but still cannot resolve the blutooth Issue. I have to off my aircon when using it else people says I am like driving in the SEA.... This driveability for this model is gd but the workmanship is not that great. If you look ard carefully, the internal alignment is out in some areas

Now [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry][bigcry][bigcry] I am having some problem with the air con, will only start cool after 1 to 2 min, when I send in to TC they say its normal.... Intermittently fault hard to catch..... hope it just fails totally soon so that catch the Error!!!

Also, the quality of the reverse camera image also sucks, TC replace the original one with a stock one and improve abit...

I just check with SE and got 129888, brought 4 Nissan cars(Including my wife's one) from her from 2008 also cannot beat ur SE leh. Your SE Woman or Man? Think I too used to Nissan cars liaoz...

I will start praying for gd headunits after TC secure my coe..today is the 3rd bidding and i was outbid agn.

1. TC bid 44809 and open 46k

2. TC bid 45702 and open 47600

3. Still same 45702 but open 46500

Isn't jap car good in aircon?

To add to the above post, my Teana had the following issues: intermittent Bluetooth not working, terrible radio static on BBC World Service, flickering/no image on reverse camera, poor resolution on the free DVR camera which can spoil if you pull out the power cable (apparently a common issue).

Also many workmanship issues: loose panels, squeaking panels.

The brakes do not seem powerful enough.

The plus points: excellent fuel economy for a large car and interior comfort.

Really good fc? How many km per litre?

Yours is 2L or 2.5L?

I will start praying for gd headunits after TC secure my coe..today is the 3rd bidding and i was outbid agn.

1. TC bid 44809 and open 46k

2. TC bid 45702 and open 47600

3. Still same 45702 but open 46500

Isn't jap car good in aircon?

Really good fc? How many km per litre?

Yours is 2L or 2.5L?

11.8km/litre on a 2.5 litre engine, and I am heavy footed. I think that is good FC but am prepared to stand corrected.

11.8km/litre on a 2.5 litre engine, and I am heavy footed. I think that is good FC but am prepared to stand corrected.

U use the eco or sport driving?

11.8km is good to me loh.

↡ Advertisement