金庸武侠 Jin Yong novel Serials

Baal

Hypersonic
38 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

I finished watching these 2 last week - thanks for your recommendation. Heng in that they look like they've been removed?

But i find they changed/adapted till a bit cannot accept liao... cos they have to condense something like 50 episodes into one (or two) movie...

Plus the bit about 黄药师 likes 梅超风... a bit far-fetched...

The most striking thing?

In 降龙十八掌, the 黄蓉 is TNT 😂
When i was searching for the movie on Youtube, chanced up pages describing her as 大奶黄蓉 :grin:.   Really apt...

You mean like this? hahaha

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Atrecord said:

When i was searching for the movie on Youtube, chanced up pages describing her as 大奶黄蓉 :grin:.   Really apt...

u succeed in getting ,my attention. 😁

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Ender said:

You mean like this? hahaha

yalor... this 黄蓉 i dare say will never win over the female - as well as the neutral/objective - fans lor... no chance to become best actress whatsoever 🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Beregond said:

u succeed in getting ,my attention. 😁

Now i realised their (producer, director, etc.)'s strategy... i'm prob an accomplice now :XD:

• Haha! 3

On 6/14/2021 at 4:51 PM, Beregond said:

can try reading 古龙 if u free and didnt read b4. not his early series, his early series is very very similar to liang yu sheng and jinyong style.

he become famous after he change style, his later series

小李飛刀系列

楚留香系列

陸小鳳系列 

really good. the fighting not more u 1 more i 1 move counter.u back.

become hit ko see whos sword is faster 🤣.

it become like mix of mystery fighting love wine woman😂

Very apt description of 古龙 works。he is a legend in his own rights.

My personal favorite are

陸小鳳系列

楚留香系列

绝代双骄

Which I enjoyed more than 书剑恩仇录, 雪山飞狐,连城诀.

• Praise 4

On 6/21/2021 at 6:17 PM, Atrecord said:

I finished watching these 2 last week - thanks for your recommendation. Heng in that they look like they've been removed?

But i find they changed/adapted till a bit cannot accept liao... cos they have to condense something like 50 episodes into one (or two) movie...

The most striking thing?

NPNT

• Haha! 1

On 6/21/2021 at 6:56 PM, Ender said:

You mean like this? haha

zhu ying :wub:
Gigi Lai as zhao min.

Gold standard.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, TangoCharlie said:

Which I enjoyed more than 书剑恩仇录, 雪山飞狐,连城诀.

书剑恩仇录 i get quite emotional . the part when 1 of the leader accidently killed his son for leaking out the hiding spot. the way he write can bring tears to my eyes, really....

• Praise 2

On 6/21/2021 at 6:17 PM, Atrecord said:

The most striking thing?

@Ender

on reading my post again, then i realised my ang mo like not so good...

the line in red might give the wrong impression that it's good riddance and it's lousy... but what i was trying to say was that lucky i got to watch them before they were removed lah... 

• Haha! 2

I was too young for the TVB version of 射雕英雄传 in 1983。 I think that I was still stuck with Smurf and Scooby-Doo in 1983😂

My first encounter with 射雕英雄传 was a Taiwanese version. I always imagine 黄蓉 in the mold of 陈玉莲. A big nnp 黄蓉 is very confusing😆

• Haha! 4

24 minutes ago, Somewhat1975 said:

I was too young for the TVB version of 射雕英雄传 in 1983。 I think that I was still stuck with Smurf and Scooby-Doo in 1983😂

My first encounter with 射雕英雄传 was a Taiwanese version. I always imagine 黄蓉 in the mold of 陈玉莲. A big nnp 黄蓉 is very confusing😆

mod one. you see when this busty huang rong chu dao, she never had all this cleavage

• Praise 1

(edited)

As with all defining actors/actresses, when there is serial/movie adaptation. Do u imagine the actor/actress face as the character when u read the book?

Like Ian Mckellen = gandalf. Or Daniel Radcliffe = harry potter cos they are so well casted/acted out.

For me, when i read the books, i see those above mentioned ladies. The guys not so much, other than felix wong as guo jing, wei xiaobao which fits dicky cheung to a tee (though you older guys will put tony leung there).

wah while googling, didnt know felix wong's wife passed away last year from cancer. (his wife really looked quite similar to charmaine sheh when they got married in the 80s)

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

As with all defining actors/actresses, when there is serial/movie adaptation. Do u imagine the actor/actress face as the character when u read the book?

Like Ian Mckellen = gandalf. Or Daniel Radcliffe = harry potter cos they are so well casted/acted out.

For me, when i read the books, i see those above mentioned ladies. The guys not so much, other than felix wong as guo jing, wei xiaobao which fits dicky cheung to a tee (though you older guys will put tony leung there).

wah while googling, didnt know felix wong's wife passed away last year from cancer. (his wife really looked quite similar to charmaine sheh when they got married in the 80s)

Depending alot on u read the book first or u watch the drama first 

I am still  reading some modern chinese book that have been make into drama.

Some of the very good 1 is 择天计。

The 小说is very good 

(edited)
22 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Depending alot on u read the book first or u watch the drama first 

true.

I usually prefer to read the book first before watching the adaptation. But chinese books hard lah.

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

true.

I usually prefer to read the book first before watching the adaptation. But chinese books hard lah.

Like i watch chuliuxiang first.

Now my chuliuxiang can only be zhenshaoqiu. No 1 else🤣

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
34 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

His role as Qiao Feng was the best qiao feng to me.  I don't read books like you guys, coz chinese is half past six, so no idea how the actual should be like in the books.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1