LTA Is Not Listening To My Feedback

Yeobt

Supercharged

you pray no camera hahaha else its consider chionging red light

ermm... confirm got, and is the new digital one some more, kena flashed both times == 2x 12 points if letter come...

↡ Advertisement

The most toopid design was putting bus STOP along the expressway e.g. AYE ... Hopeless , my granny would said the brain was born at the batok

Sorry I generalize this statement too much. I am preferring to that particular bus stop along AYE , just before going off to West Coast / Clememti ave 6.

pei sah pei sah.

• Praise 2

Of course they won't always listen to you mah.

Everyone has their views and feedback, imagine if everyone wants the government to die die follow their ways then this country will be in chaos.

What would you do if you were the government and you have tons of feedback everyday?

ya....u also kana same thing? But that junction is ok.....when green light the green turning light also lights up at the same time.

Not only kena there lah. Kena from drivers who only turn on indicators when starting to turn. Whether turning left or right, especially so for the second lane go straight/turn right type. They expect the cars behind them to read their mind.

Supercharged

Of course they won't always listen to you mah.

Everyone has their views and feedback, imagine if everyone wants the government to die die follow their ways then this country will be in chaos.

What would you do if you were the government and you have tons of feedback everyday?

positive one must listen ma.

by reading this thread, you should tell 90% of the road users here agree that the signal at this junction can be improved to make the traffic flow there more efficient.

same as the B (bus) light goes green for buses to chiong first but the first vehicle in the line is a

car. you would see bus driver [furious] wakakaka

The bus driver should take this up with LTA. [laugh]

I was in a situation once where immediately after a bus stop, the full day bus lane ended.

I need to "queue" to turn left so turn in but because it was a "queue", I was at angle between the two lanes.

The bus was just moving off and of course it was blocked and was honked by the bus.

Of course I honked back.

The location is at last bus stop at Sims Ave before the zebra crossing converted to controlled traffic lights turning left into KPE.

That was quite sometime back, so now that it is converted, I assume there is no longer a queue?

Edited by Kklee

same as the B (bus) light goes green for buses to chiong first but the first vehicle in the line is a

car. you would see bus driver [furious] wakakaka

The other issue which require people to take off pants before fart is the dotted yellow line for bus lane. So many times i see the solid yellow lane is broken just a short distance before a left turn or an entry into a car park, and they take pictures there, summon and ask you to appeal, after which grant the appeal.

Maybe I stupid, but very difficult for me to understand. LOL

• Praise 2

The bus driver should take this up with LTA. [laugh]

I was in a situation once where immediately after a bus stop, the full day bus lane ended.

I need to "queue" to turn left so turn in but because it was a "queue", I was at angle between the two lanes.

The bus was just moving off and of course it was blocked and was honked by the bus.

Of course I honked back.

The location is at last bus stop at Sims Ave before the zebra crossing converted to controlled traffic lights turning left into KPE.

That was quite sometime back, so now that it is converted, I assume there is no longer a queue?

Worst is the first car stops when light is red with green turn left arrow, when light goes green, she turns left. LOL

• Praise 1

positive one must listen ma.

by reading this thread, you should tell 90% of the road users here agree that the signal at this junction can be improved to make the traffic flow there more efficient.

If traffic smoother then they will lose revenues as no more excuse toccharge ERP.....

Change this:

HTR02573.jpg

To these to solve the issue?:

!BQJ-9G!!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKjYEjlLmS1ctBJ3Um,0 or this? 3cac_35.JPG

This kind of Right turn, Malaysia is better. Both straight and right turn together.

I also like their count down,

Traffic lights sequence programming may be one of the ways to resolve this straight with right turn arrow issue.

Edited by Cephas

Supercharged

This kind of Right turn, Malaysia is better. Both straight and right turn together.

I also like their count down,

i agree.

the count down is good way for drivers to make the right decision.

↡ Advertisement