Honda JADE six seaters coming soon!

IloveVezel

Kah Motor has sent out emails informing interested customers about the upcoming launch event for the Jade RS. It'll be held on Friday, 3 June at 7pm. Those interested in getting it from KM might want to sign up for the event since they might be giving a special price or extra freebies.

Nothing is free in this world bro

Hehe

Turbocharged

Kah Motor has sent out emails informing interested customers about the upcoming launch event for the Jade RS. It'll be held on Friday, 3 June at 7pm. Those interested in getting it from KM might want to sign up for the event since they might be giving a special price or extra freebies. 

Listed on sgcarmart liao

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=11874

Can go test drive with Kah and then buy from PI with better features  :D

It might have been answered before, but is the Kah's Jade from Japan or Thailand?

Will they be brining in the hybrid too?

Thanks

There is a blue Jade RS in KM for test drive

Went yesterday, test drive not available

KM told me test drive only possible after sometime AUG

Did u tested drove?

It might have been answered before, but is the Kah's Jade from Japan or Thailand?

Will they be brining in the hybrid too?

Thanks

KM Jade Japan

I enquired yesterday, reply was no

Had some time over lunch so I went to the Kah showroom:

The Jade is on display, and it looks more like a large hatchback or a small station wagon than a MPV, which is good.
It isn't as low slung, so that's good.
There is no real boot space if all the seats are deployed.
Inside, you won't know it's a made in Japan car though...

The plastics are quite hard, and Kah has removed quite a few features, with many blanks over where switches should be. Even the Vezel will have more features. Where you expect the speedo to be, is a massive expanse of blank faux wood panelling, with no ledge that's usable to keep stuff.
Leg room for the driver and second row is exemplary but the space in the third row is non existent. Strictly for kids and enemies...

It's not bad for a 130k Jap made car, with a nice turbo engine, hence YMMV..

Kinda disappointed with the built quality as was thinking of this car or the civic for the 1.5t engine. Hope the civic will be a better built

Supercharged

The Jade is on display, and it looks more like a large hatchback or a small station wagon than a MPV, which is good.

The plastics are quite hard, and Kah has removed quite a few features, with many blanks over where switches should be. Even the Vezel will have more features. Where you expect the speedo to be, is a massive expanse of blank faux wood panelling, with no ledge that's usable to keep stuff.
Leg room for the driver and second row is exemplary but the space in the third row is non existent. Strictly for kids and enemies...

put it this way.. 6seaters honda stream? i never like the idea of the second row very wasted to sit only 2 especially the last row so cramp. physically only 4seaters to me.. i think the edix is better design and practical.

if it is a 5 seaters then make more senses

put it this way.. 6seaters honda stream? i never like the idea of the second row very wasted to sit only 2 especially the last row so cramp. physically only 4seaters to me.. i think the edix is better design and practical.

if it is a 5 seaters then make more senses

I would say Edix is the most practical mid size MPV available. Having driving it for 4months now, I can't find any bad points at all. No passenger need to bend over and crawl to the rear and yet had sufficient boot space like a sedan car. 

Am wondering why no more new generation for Edix.

Actually why you guys keep insisting the Jade is made in Japan?

The Jade was actually designed for the China market hence the oriental name.

The Jade RS is fully built up in China and then export back to Japan. U see the underhood stickers of any PI JDM Jade RS... it said Honda China.

Only the Jade Hybrid is made in Japan, but even then Honda Japan installed the Hybrid drivetrain and hybrid specific parts only. Most of the car is still made in Chin.

Hope it helps.

Odyssey middle row except the basic model can also sit 2 only but I guess the difference is that u can sit 3 in the 3rd row reasonably comfortably for the Ody unlike this Jade where u can only sit 2 in the 3rd row and not really comfortable.

Point I'm trying to make is that it seems the Ody with the 2 middle row seats is the most popular choice amongst Odys but for this Jade, it is criticized for having 2 middle seats.

• Praise 8

Ody space is much bigger than Jade. And Jade price is a bit tad too high for my personal liking.

But again it might falls for those with this budget range and looking for this specific kind of ride....

Ody space is much bigger than Jade. And Jade price is a bit tad too high for my personal liking.

But again it might falls for those with this budget range and looking for this specific kind of ride....

Jade is lower slung and more sporty. My friends have commented it looks quite nice for an mpv.

I guess for younger family man like myself it's good as I don't wanna be seen driving an Ody hehe.

Petrol consumption of 18-19.5kml helps on my Jade hybrid as well :). Really excellent for an mpv

↡ Advertisement