COE quota up for February to April 2015

cllq

What are the top 5 best selling brand in Singapore?

We can't use Toyota alone to gauge because Toyota has a very strong branding and reliability.

there are many people who drives Toyota can afford 5 Series or even S Class.

I think his logic is flawed. Bread and butter cars belong to CAT A which means that it is not completing with the rich who is buying big cars in CAT B. So I am not sure how more Toyota, Honda or Nissan has any correlation to COE price.

↡ Advertisement

System very hard to cock up... But I don't mind the top management to cock up and leave :D

Problem is they cock up but don't leave lor.

• Praise 1

The COE prices tells me one thing crystal clear, in Singapore, there are many rich people. Actually, this is what a friend of mine who is working in a bank tells me. The friend tells me that the bank has many accounts with huge sum of money hording and never touch for many years.

The COE prices tells me one thing crystal clear, in Singapore, there are many rich people. Actually, this is what a friend of mine who is working in a bank tells me. The friend tells me that the bank has many accounts with huge sum of money hording and never touch for many years.

yes,Singapore has many rich people indeed.

if our economy is not doing well or improving,there won't have so many rich people and the rich people are growing in recent years.

The Coe quota for May to Jul 2015 should be announced next week. Hope that the coe price will come down....

Despite the estimated expected increment, demand is still strong...

I always wonder, every new car show room you go in - who do you see?

S.E rite... ok they will explain to you price lah, car specs etc etc...

Can anyone try ask the SE to introduce us the staff who BID the COE come out have a cuppa with customers.

Just show face will do, maybe exchange name cards... Do you think the fella dare to introduce himself now...

Let's see next week announcement for the quota and the price impact after introduction of cev. Think coe price resistance is nearing the end for small cat car, not forgetting the short tenure for car loan and high up front cash.

short tenure (max 5 years) and high up front cash (40% to 50% downpayment)

this rule was imposed since Mar 13 ... now already Apr 15 ... already 2 years still many buying new car

so ... PLEASE stop saying car buyer cannot afford high downpayment and 5 years loan ...

these pool of buyer already move to used car market

the result of coe remain high is very OBVIOUS liao ...

i know there is loophole for lease-buyback scheme ... but the take up rate is very low (i believe)

majority of new car buyer can afford 40/50% downpayment and 5 years loan ...

Let's see next week announcement for the quota and the price impact after introduction of cev. Think coe price resistance is nearing the end for small cat car, not forgetting the short tenure for car loan and high up front cash.

Edited by Wt_know

short tenure (max 5 years) and high up front cash (40% to 50% downpayment)

this rule was imposed since Mar 13 ... now already Apr 15 ... already 2 years still many buying new car

so ... PLEASE stop saying car buyer cannot afford high downpayment and 5 years loan ...

these pool of buyer already move to used car market

the result of coe remain high is very OBVIOUS liao ...

i know there is loophole for lease-buyback scheme ... but the take up rate is very low (i believe)

majority of new car buyer can afford 40/50% downpayment and 5 years loan ...

Think not that difficult to have the cash for the 40-50% downpayment for a new car, esp if your salary is high and your company pay high year end bonus. If your company pay at least 3-4 months of bonus every year, you only need to take around 3-4 years can save up the downpayment liao.

whether pay high bonus or not ... downpayment is sure no problem because sporean are good saver

whether to blow all the savings on a car ... that's a different discussion

typically family car means husband+wife both chip in ... make it even easier

Think not that difficult to have the cash for the 40-50% downpayment for a new car, esp if your salary is high and your company pay high year end bonus. If your company pay at least 3-4 months of bonus every year, you only need to take around 3-4 years can save up the downpayment liao.

Edited by Wt_know

Perhaps only me and my friends are in this group with no 3-4 months bonus and high salary. It will be interesting to see how this year pens out wrt to COE. I will be going around to check out showrooms to have another feel of the market after 2 months. My understanding is that end Feb/ beg Mar sales was very good but now sales is ok. Can't wait for next quota announcement.

your friend shld keep his mouth shut to protect customers privacy. last thing pple want are nosy parkers looking at their $$$

• Praise 1

Perhaps only me and my friends are in this group with no 3-4 months bonus and high salary. It will be interesting to see how this year pens out wrt to COE. I will be going around to check out showrooms to have another feel of the market after 2 months. My understanding is that end Feb/ beg Mar sales was very good but now sales is ok. Can't wait for next quota announcement.

yes.

how old are you? 3 to 4 months bonus is very little...for certain industry........

MAke it pay by cash only !

I always wonder, every new car show room you go in - who do you see?

S.E rite... ok they will explain to you price lah, car specs etc etc...

Can anyone try ask the SE to introduce us the staff who BID the COE come out have a cuppa with customers.

Just show face will do, maybe exchange name cards... Do you think the fella dare to introduce himself now...

Siao. Why would he or she entertain you?
↡ Advertisement