XADO Revitalizant EX120 for automatic transmissions

Kippei

http://www.amazon.com/XADO-Revitalizant-automatic-transmissions-blister/dp/B0079KRFAW/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1421238296&sr=1-2&keywords=xado

I just got this addictive injected into my transmission. The aqua blue gel if I am not wrong, smell like cologne, come in a syringe where you inject into the transmission dip stick port.

Immediately after injection, I can hear my transmission actually quiet down quite a lot. A test drive around the block make me realise my shifting 1 to 2 have been a whole lot smoother than before where its used to jerk a bit. Not sure whether it is a placebo effect, but it does make my transmission feel smoother than before.

Tml shall try it on the highway to have a better feel of it and hopefully recondition my transmission after 1500km which is the treatment cycle.

post-129840-0-44592200-1421239120_thumb.jpg

post-129840-0-73108900-1421239127_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

applied this during my 120k km svc. mayb my trans all the while ok, so didn't feel extra effect. i used it as preventive measure / for prolonging the oredi proven long lifespan of 4at gb.

You trust this type of thing?

applied this during my 120k km svc. mayb my trans all the while ok, so didn't feel extra effect. i used it as preventive measure / for prolonging the oredi proven long lifespan of 4at gb.

You trust this type of thing?

i'm using ceratec for engine as well, mfgd by liqui moly. 8ml of xado content can do either much repair to roughen / worn metal surface or have negligible negative impact to 7l auto trans fluid, thus i c no harm done. if it really does nothing, then settle at oil pan before i drain out.

Today on highway, i can feel the gear shift is more responsive. It down shift must faster then before where i have to lug the engine a while b4 it actually down shift.

Anyway, gotta try to believe. So far so good on my transmission.

i strongly advise against using any of these products. modern transmissions of today are VERY sensitive to what fluid goes into it. the older 4ATs may be quite hardy, but definitely do NOT pour stuff like this into modern 5, 6, 7, 8 speed transmission.

And no, the differential uses different fluid from transmissions. Transmission fluids have some friction to help with the gears. Too slippery = no good. Differential fluid... unless your is LSD, usually are just lubricants.

i strongly advise against using any of these products. modern transmissions of today are VERY sensitive to what fluid goes into it. the older 4ATs may be quite hardy, but definitely do NOT pour stuff like this into modern 5, 6, 7, 8 speed transmission.

And no, the differential uses different fluid from transmissions. Transmission fluids have some friction to help with the gears. Too slippery = no good. Differential fluid... unless your is LSD, usually are just lubricants.

agreed bro, i'm oni using for 4at. even such "nano" stuff does not chemically mix / react w ato, supplier / manufacturer also advised against adding to cvt gb; i know cvt is the sensitive one, probably even to extent to only must use particular brand n type.

agree...my first reaction too was slipping gears.

Just some updates. My transmission went smoother by the day. So far so good. It feels like a brand new transmission. The jerks that i always feel from gear 1 to 2 is gone.

• Praise 1

Just some updates. My transmission went smoother by the day. So far so good. It feels like a brand new transmission. The jerks that i always feel from gear 1 to 2 is gone.

Must be big relief

Nothing worse than jerks

feeling your gear stick.

:D

• Praise 5

Hi bros,

Just for sharing on this Xado gel thing, just like I did for the Liquid moly ceratec.

When I got my current car 4 years ago, my power steering pump was already giving out a woowoo woowoo sound.

At 1st, I did not know the sound was from the PS pump.all along I thought it was normal sound from the engine bay and never bother about it till recently when the sound get louder and a fren pointed out the sound seems to be from the PS pump.

He intro this Xado PS pump gel which he try before and give good result.

So I give it a shoot n order it, esp after I try the LM ceratec and it give wonderful result, making me willing to try such stuff which I normally will not touch.

Before I got the xado, I make a few round of PS oil flush to clear away the oil which I totally neglected for the last 4 year.

When the Xado came, i quickly just squeezed all the content into the PS reservoir and drive a few round. Not much different to the woowoo woowoo for the 1st few days. But after 1-2 week the sound was reduce. And now after about 1 month the woowoo sound was almost 90% gone! I'm was very surprise by the result!!

With this I proceed to order the Xado for the gearbox, it have not arrival yet. But I'm sure it will help too, will update again when The stuff come :-)

Once again, I m just sharing my experience as a driver who love my car , esp car is so so so EX nowadays, And I have no biz relation with the product.

Btw, u can order xado via local xado, Amazon or ebay.

Do share if u known of other sources.

Cheers.

↡ Advertisement