Kim Lim: Tycoon Peter Lim's daughter

Duckduck

If a chio lady is 40, but looks like 30, and you don't know she is actually 40, would you still date her out ?? :D

If she's 40, daughter will be just nice [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

About slightly above average looking.

With access to so much resources at her fingertips, building character and personality becomes much more important. Especially when the money is Daddy''s

Lets hope this young girl does Singapore proud.

this type. if you have no GCB, no talk....... we peasants only live in HDBs....

I keep thinking GCB = golden cheese bye... then golden cock and balls.. then realize what you mean..

Edited by Nolicense

Got rich dad also problem...LOL

If u yrself rich still ok,

if not will be stay like army style family for your rest of yr life.

Rules no 1

Rules no 2

Rules no 3000,0000 and more,

this type. if you have no GCB, no talk....... we peasants only live in HDBs....

At this level, GCB vs HDB loses meaning. It's like a giant deciding whether to step on an ant or a termite first.

At this level, no private jet, no yacht, no talk.

• Praise 1

If u yrself rich still ok,

if not will be stay like army style family for your rest of yr life.

Rules no 1

Rules no 2

Rules no 3000,0000 and more,

yup, this type even if pass all screenings and tests, get in also live a life of 2nd grade citizen.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

At this level, GCB vs HDB loses meaning. It's like a giant deciding whether to step on an ant or a termite first.

At this level, no private jet, no yacht, no talk.

[laugh]

But i'm actually very surprised that she stays back in SG to do SIM courses. Normally the rich and famous will scoot to overseas schools and enjoy life there.

To me, this is an indication that she's more humble and down to earth than we think she is.

• Praise 1

[laugh]

But i'm actually very surprised that she stays back in SG to do SIM courses. Normally the rich and famous will scoot to overseas schools and enjoy life there.

To me, this is an indication that she's more humble and down to earth than we think she is.

You're really cute. Maybe she couldn't get into foreign schools leh 😂 Edited by Porker
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

You're really cute. Maybe she couldn't get into foreign schools leh 😂

Oh prease lor...

money makes the world go round...... with some daddy's "donation" to some foreign universities, they will open legs for her to enter......

[laugh]

The Father is afraid she might go over sea and turn into another Annabel Chong ...

You're really cute. Maybe she couldn't get into foreign schools leh 😂

[laugh] [laugh] Very funny [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Oh prease lor...

money makes the world go round...... with some daddy's "donation" to some foreign universities, they will open legs for her to enter......

you're 100% correct .. especially with a lot of ivy league schools .. they will open legs if they know your daddy is a billionaire

The Father is afraid she might go over sea and turn into another Annabel Chong ...

Not everyone can be Annabel Chong. [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

Supercharged

you're 100% correct .. especially with a lot of ivy league schools .. they will open legs if they know your daddy is a billionaire

He has net worth of USD 2.2 BILLION

Especially he's into EPL club ownership, any British university will be willing to open legs for his daughter...... [laugh]

• Praise 3

[laugh]

Humble .... :huh:

Her collections of handbags & shoes equal to your total 5 years salaries plus bonuses ... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement