Bmw X3 SKJ 7034

nizmo89

My dad used to let me do that and he would slowly drive around the quiet back roads of the estate. Dad and uncles would also let me sit on their laps to steer the car, also in the quiet back roads of the estate.

It was awesome.

Depend on the traffic and speed of car

If car travelling 20-30km/h in estate area, nth wrong with children standing with hand outside sunroof

But if in main artery roadwith considerable speed and some traffics, I would say the driver deserve to be fined

Handbrake should be pointed to the front, how to impale the head?

FIL bluff ppl

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Depend on the traffic and speed of car

If car travelling 20-30km/h in estate area, nth wrong with children standing with hand outside sunroof

But if in main artery roadwith considerable speed and some traffics, I would say the driver deserve to be fined

FIL bluff ppl

I was doing about 70kph i reckon he should be doing about the same if not faster

My dad used to let me do that and he would slowly drive around the quiet back roads of the estate. Dad and uncles would also let me sit on their laps to steer the car, also in the quiet back roads of the estate.

It was awesome.

Yeah, childhood days I also like that (but in kampong far from town...)

If not steering, I got to press the accelerator! Last time pick-up had bench seat, so very easy to slide over to the right!

• Praise 1

Awesome feeling with the wind on your face. So call "jia hong". That's 30years ago.

Ya, 30 yrs ago was really "eat air". Nowadays, it's "eat smoke", due to congested traffic..

I agree, although it depends on how he did it. Its very dangerous on the expressway n should not be done. But its ok in smalll open roads with no objects overhead, n if he drive very slowly.

To be honest i did it when my coupe was used as wedding car. The bride stood up through the sunroof as we drove slowly away from the church.

quote name="Ericongy" post="5391510" timestamp="1421556925"]

His children will grow up having this exprience that our kids may never have because parents like us deem it too dangerous. I would love it if my parents allowed me to do that when I was young.

Supercharged

what i witnessed was just as bad. one father actually allows his son (toddler) at the steering wheels ytday nite.

shows that some drivers really ........

that's why he got a sunroof? idk what other use is there for sunroof if one don't stand up eat wind.

which is why i always find sunroof pointless in SG.

can look at the stars at nite. The kids love it.

Convertible has its disadvantages coz there is no room in the boot after u install the folding top.

that's why he got a sunroof? idk what other use is there for sunroof if one don't stand up eat wind.

which is why i always find sunroof pointless in SG.

can look at the stars at nite. The kids love it.

Convertible has its disadvantages coz there is no room in the boot after u install the folding top.

moonroof would do the trick isn't it? no worries about leakage also.

**removed double post

Edited by Knoobie

Bmw driver no common sense

Common sense is over-rated.

I have common sense and no money

but I would rather have money and no common sense.

Anyway common sense is not so common these days,

to tell the truth its quite rare.

:D

• Praise 1

Common sense is over-rated.

I have common sense and no money

but I would rather have money and no common sense.

Anyway common sense is not so common these days,

to tell the truth its quite rare.

:D

When you have money, i believe u wont be a commoner

↡ Advertisement