Blind busker in Woodlands

Evillusion

Zarina Jaffar added 3 new photos withMuhammad Shadiqin Mohamad Noor and7 others.

22 hours ago

Suhaime Roa is a prolific song writer and singers back in the 80's. He is visually handicap and is a father of 4 children.

For the past few years he has been busking at CWP and Civic centre. Woodlands. He has NAC license for it. Sometimes back he has been harassed by Edmund Chong Kong Lum from Woodlands MRT. This idiotic of a guy try to exert his authority by ordering Suhaime to move away from the usual place he used to play.

Suhaime would comply. If not he would call the police. This harrassment got so bad that a police report has been lodged against him but it still continued. I will copy and paste the convoy I had with his wife. By the way when he played its not even on SMRT Ground. following are her PM's

"We've been tolerating this far too much. We did go to MPs to seek advice n help. As a responsible man, Suhaime just want to earn a living by trading his talent for the family. Insyaallah."

TODAY AFTER I LEFT THE STATION, HIS WIFE PM AGAIN

"He came again. Demand to see Suhaime's busking license. He want to make report to NAC tomorrow.

We refused to give. Told him that he got no right to see as we are not in his ground.

He said he will call the police. We told him to go ahead..."

"He call Transcom Policeman. They also agree that it's not MRT ground."

"Just now, he's not happy when Transcom Police refuse to give Suhaime's particulars because the policemen said that Suhaime is not MRT ground. He call NPC. NPC came n told him the same thing. Our friend still not happy:, when the Transcom Policemen refused to give Suhaime's particulars to him, he took down the Policemen's particulars? What was he up to? Is he trying to manipulate with the Police too?

"Even the CWP staff talk to him. He wants to show his power" UNQUOTE

In one of the pictures you would see he very the kurang ajar put a barrier in front of Suhaime while the other picture is he standing threateningly. This has been going on for 2-3 years by the same person.

Siti Aisah Sawie please feel free to share more. We are all here for you and Suhaime Roa

Ok Guys please help to stop this! Together we have a duty to make a difference to someone in need of us now!

post-60339-0-37890500-1421669874.jpgpost-60339-0-71416300-1421669891.jpgpost-60339-0-72241200-1421669919.jpgpost-60339-0-72241200-1421669919.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

That Edmund's ego is hurt lah. Thought he can be garang and call the shots but end up lose face.

Complaint to SMRT lor.

• Praise 3

Guess he wanted to charge rental of space, like the previous CEO focus on creation of retail space than providing good quality core business of what a train operator should do.

• Praise 4

I really don't understand what is the problem of this fellow....musician busker add some form of entertainment to the location and they are not really causing any problem or blocking the path.....

• Praise 3

In this society there will be cases whereby ppl bully the weak. The weak must learn to stand up for themselves. Cannot always rely on others for help as ppl cannot help him 24/7.

Nowadays hidden cams are a powerful tool. If you get what I mean. Many uses for this tool.

• Praise 4

Edmund Chong Kong Lum from Woodlands MRT is just another bully in our society, abusing others with just a little authority power in hand, he will not make it good in his career and private life with such a small heart.

• Praise 13

Guess he wanted to charge rental of space, like the previous CEO focus on creation of retail space than providing good quality core business of what a train operator should do.

He's aiming for CEO job la! Must on the ball so that the upper management will notice him for charging rental? =X

Next time see the busker and him, will jisiao him by giving the busker money in front of him.. Haha

• Praise 5

He's aiming for CEO job la! Must on the ball so that the upper management will notice him for charging rental? =X

Next time see the busker and him, will jisiao him by giving the busker money in front of him.. Haha

If this idiot would holds that high position, whole Singapore will be under his feet.

Tomorrow afternoon, I'll go down to Woodlands MRT station to meet Inche Suhaime to offer my consolation and encouragements, let's see who will be having unlucky day, me or edmund chong :angry: [mad]

• Praise 13

some people like to act BOSS, some people like to act HERO, this world is funny..LOL

Well, kudos to bro 2BDriver for stepping up and right a wrong, right? So whats so funny abt that? This should be praised instead...

Whats funny are some people keeping quiet and laughing at others who have the guts to right a wrong...

Sadly if some folks had such thinking, then Europe would be under a Swastika and we in Asia would be singing the Japanese anthem...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

• Praise 4

People just trying to make an honest living. if no complains from the public

just try to close one eye......

everyone wants a good paying office job. but not all people can get it..

• Praise 3

Zarina Jaffar added 3 new photos withMuhammad Shadiqin Mohamad Noor and7 others.

22 hours ago

Suhaime Roa is a prolific song writer and singers back in the 80's. He is visually handicap and is a father of 4 children.

For the past few years he has been busking at CWP and Civic centre. Woodlands. He has NAC license for it. Sometimes back he has been harassed by Edmund Chong Kong Lum from Woodlands MRT. This idiotic of a guy try to exert his authority by ordering Suhaime to move away from the usual place he used to play.

Suhaime would comply. If not he would call the police. This harrassment got so bad that a police report has been lodged against him but it still continued. I will copy and paste the convoy I had with his wife. By the way when he played its not even on SMRT Ground. following are her PM's

"We've been tolerating this far too much. We did go to MPs to seek advice n help. As a responsible man, Suhaime just want to earn a living by trading his talent for the family. Insyaallah."

TODAY AFTER I LEFT THE STATION, HIS WIFE PM AGAIN

"He came again. Demand to see Suhaime's busking license. He want to make report to NAC tomorrow.

We refused to give. Told him that he got no right to see as we are not in his ground.

He said he will call the police. We told him to go ahead..."

"He call Transcom Policeman. They also agree that it's not MRT ground."

"Just now, he's not happy when Transcom Police refuse to give Suhaime's particulars because the policemen said that Suhaime is not MRT ground. He call NPC. NPC came n told him the same thing. Our friend still not happy:, when the Transcom Policemen refused to give Suhaime's particulars to him, he took down the Policemen's particulars? What was he up to? Is he trying to manipulate with the Police too?

"Even the CWP staff talk to him. He wants to show his power" UNQUOTE

In one of the pictures you would see he very the kurang ajar put a barrier in front of Suhaime while the other picture is he standing threateningly. This has been going on for 2-3 years by the same person.

Siti Aisah Sawie please feel free to share more. We are all here for you and Suhaime Roa

Ok Guys please help to stop this! Together we have a duty to make a difference to someone in need of us now!

attachicon.gif10917847_927136163977118_4041155513688263647_n.jpgattachicon.gif10356210_927136590643742_3990300074811593762_n.jpgattachicon.gif10308074_927135923977142_9141784826393149301_n.jpgattachicon.gif10308074_927135923977142_9141784826393149301_n.jpg

The less fortunate ppl is trying to make a decent living using his ability....

Why are able fortunate ppl trying to stop them? Where have all his compassion gone to?

I hope this guy can wake up his idea, .... if one day he were to ganna blindness, then he would know how fortunate he used to be, when he can see the colours of this world...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1