Which supplement are you taking daily ?

Worldir

6 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Pee is damn yellow.  Ya scary man. 

I started taking vitamin C recently. 

All Vits are good but me thinks in Sg we are getting so much good fruits n veg n grains ,excess Vitamins as you so mentioned ; Govt thanks you for your contributions to Vitaminised Newater 🤪🤪

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

All Vits are good but me thinks in Sg we are getting so much good fruits n veg n grains ,excess Vitamins as you so mentioned ; Govt thanks you for your contributions to Vitaminised Newater 🤪🤪

Always amazes that HKers eat so many more veggies than we do.

Their seafood is always bought live as well.  Miss all that.

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Jman888 said:

yah me too, night time need a lot of light to see clearly.

recently i have been taking tumeric and 田七 powder, duno for what good or how effective but just take [laugh]

So driving at night no problem for you? Now i find driving at night too many light until make my vision not say very sharp lo. 

41 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So driving at night no problem for you? Now i find driving at night too many light until make my vision not say very sharp lo. 

Wear yellow fit over / sunglasses.

23 hours ago, Ender said:

My night vision is not very good. Even with backlight on my watch, I still have to take off my glasses to read the display.  I just googled Nuskin R2 and Y-span, they are some beauty skin product. Product description also very vague about what they do, simi anti aging, anti oxidization.

Bad night vision can be improved by wearing sunglasses when outside during the day. 

Nuskin sell the product as for preserving looks. However, the real benefit (in my case) is the ability of Y-span to repair the small nerves whose decline had affected my vision and reflexes. I am not a Nuskin seller. YMMV.    

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Best get you micronutrients from whole foods. Coz our body don't absorb synthetic micronutrients that well. Also overdose on certain minerals can cause deficiency on other minerals. 

And the omega 3 intake purpose is to balance the omega 3: omega 6 ratio. 

• Praise 1