Childcare leave for self employed

Aaronlkl

Childcare leave is capped at 42 days, they never say cannot take half-day lo. So it is up to employer to administer if they allow their employees to take half-day or not. Usually for non-shift employee, half-day should not be a problem. Unless you are shift employee, who work on 12 hours shift, then half-day is not allowed, cause not to disrupt the shift arrangement.

42 days a year?
↡ Advertisement

Wah.....this wan xiong! If got maid will solve the problem liao. Sometime employer not happy if take leave every month.....they will smile but who knows what they are thinking. If CS different liao....got ccl, pcl dont-know-what leave oso have.

CS= civil service?

Also depends on boss la. A lot of siaolang bosses don't have children these days so they don't understand and think CC leave is ridiculous.

Twincharged

childcare leave got so many days?

I only have 2 days childcare leave and  4 days enhanced CCL.

Wonder why they cannot just expand the CCL to 6 days instead of having 2 categories.

this one need a maths expert liow ...

my calc is let say first child at 20, second child at 27, 3rd child at 33, 4th child at 40, 5th child at 47 and 6th child at 54 !!!!???

after that no more CCL for the 7th kid ... even if you can still "do it".

post-2854-0-49924200-1535342578_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 2

CS= civil service?

Also depends on boss la. A lot of siaolang bosses don't have children these days so they don't understand and think CC leave is ridiculous.

if gets siao lang boss....die cork stand. But they wont have the power to stop you from taking but can threaten you with performance appraisal.

childcare leave got so many days?

I only have 2 days childcare leave and  4 days enhanced CCL.

Wonder why they cannot just expand the CCL to 6 days instead of having 2 categories.

Capped at 42 days is apply to child below 7 years, and this is the total number of childcare leave that can be taken from 0-6 year old, or 1-7 year old. Not one year 42 days la.

2 days childcare is apply if you have kids between 7-12 year old. What is 4 days enhanced childcare leave? Never heard of this le?

Twincharged

Capped at 42 days is apply to child below 7 years, and this is the total number of childcare leave that can be taken from 0-6 year old, or 1-7 year old. Not one year 42 days la.

2 days childcare is apply if you have kids between 7-12 year old. What is 4 days enhanced childcare leave? Never heard of this le?

maybe his employer is pro-family... Give extra chilld care leave under coy account.

BTW, anyone got birthday leave or elder care leave given by coy ? The coy must be very pro-family.

Edited by Ysc3

post-24957-0-97049600-1535349185_thumb.jpg

This is what I googled. 

Got leave in my online leave status I clear.... I don't ask why.. Unless too little.  :D

This is what I googled. 

Got leave in my online leave status I clear.... I don't ask why.. Unless too little.  :D

I see, so the enhanced childcare leave you talking about is referring to the 6 days for child who is a sporean and below 7 years la.

maybe his employer is pro-family... Give extra chilld care leave under coy account.

BTW, anyone got birthday leave or elder care leave given by coy ? The coy must be very pro-family.

Got such thing as birthday leave?  [laugh]

Got such thing as birthday leave?  [laugh]

I believe there are company who give such leave?! Lol. Even nowadays many companies knock off work earlier on Fri to promote work life balance.

I believe there are company who give such leave?! Lol. Even nowadays many companies knock off work earlier on Fri to promote work life balance.

Got such thing as work life balance in Singapore?  [rolleyes]

How about sick leave for self-employed, how to claim ? [laugh]

Wait for army to send you saf100.

Then take mc during reservist

Twincharged

there is .... Hitachi Vantara is one of them.

not only do they give the employee the day off on his/her birthday, they also celebrate their founder's day where its an off day on the founder's birthday too ! so one year two extra off days already.

there is .... Hitachi Vantara is one of them.

not only do they give the employee the day off on his/her birthday, they also celebrate their founder's day where its an off day on the founder's birthday too ! so one year two extra off days already.

If they are anything like a typical Japanese firm, idgaf how many special days off they have.

Still not worth it.

↡ Advertisement