Formula 1 2015 season!

Ichibawa

Next season with an improved car Vettel in his Ferrari would definitely give Hamilton a run for his money n it will be more than fireworks! Hamy will be gunning for a fourth title to equal Vettel's record n also hope to pull clear from him for no. of wins which they were equal going into yesterday's US GP.

Rosberg will only be a supporting cast I'm afraid but hopefully McLaren/Honda can improve so that Alonso could be in the mix as well, roll on 2016!!

yeah, the Mac-Honda combo was potent many years ago.

even Team Honda also had better results than this season's Mac-Honda. no wonder Alonso made the GP2 engine remark at Suzuka. he is a good driver and I guess he is frustrated. afterall, he did take the 2 titles while M Schu was still around in Ferrari.

now I see Max Verstappen I recall the time when his old man was driving Orange Arrow.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

nico's gonna play bumper car when he have the chance...

Nico's closest shot at the title was last year.

He is good but not hungry, don't see him taking his equipment to the limits ... so even if he does win one day, will be just one time like Button.

Nico's closest shot at the title was last year.

He is good but not hungry, don't see him taking his equipment to the limits ... so even if he does win one day, will be just one time like Button.

Where else Hamilton, Alonso and to a certain extent, Vettel have been known to drive the car to a result that the car is usually not capable of..2014 was a outliner year for Vettel (lost to Ricchardo) as per 2011 was for Hamilton.

Last year was close only because of the numerous obstacles that Hamilton encountered from Race #1 onwards that actually hindered the progress.

Amongst these was 1 engine failure (AUS), car on fire (HUN QUALIFYING), brakes failure (AUT), turned onto by team mate.

This year, once Hamilton got his luck and Qualifying mojo back, It becomes more reflective in the results.

As for people predicting the fight to be between VET and HAM, heckhttp://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12472/10044229/sky-f1-pundits-hamilton-v-vettel-mercedes-v-ferrari-title-duels-ahead

Even Sky Sports F1 is leaving out Rosberg...

• Praise 1

Last race of the season last night. Another Mercedes 1-2.

The comments from Nico on the podium was interesting thou when DC asked if Nico would go out for dinner with Lewis. [laugh]

Last race of the season last night. Another Mercedes 1-2.

The comments from Nico on the podium was interesting thou when DC asked if Nico would go out for dinner with Lewis. [laugh]

i didnt watch it.

what did he say?