New 2015 Toyota Alphard and Vellfire

SeriousGuy

Mine is pearl white. The luxury white is more like a creamy white.

Unfortunately, BM's alphard doesn't come with radar cruise control which I wanted. Neither does it comes with surround camera, auto Park, blind spot indicator like the Honda Odyssey. Putting these aside, it is a very quiet and comfortable car to drive.

With the rear hidden storage underneath the floor, the 3rd row seats can now pushed way back, hence increasing the overall interior space.

The surround camera and autopark is an option - i think Richburg may have such cars for indent.

Agree - blind spot monitor is useful and is available as std for the higher end Odyssey from kah motor. This BSM/RTA is available in most lexus cars, wondering why Alphard (supposed to be the most luxurious toyota mpv) do not have this options available at all (even the highest executive lounge version).

Some questions regarding Borneo motors cars.

1) Servicing at 1K or straight away 10k?

2) Do your rear hidden storage R side has spare tyre? Most PI cars - this rear space is empty too which is good to keep things - only provide a box of spare tyre kit.

3) Do Borneo motor cars come with rear fog lights? The 3 super bright LEDS rear fog lights look nice from the internet.

4) Any rear cigarette or usb socket?

↡ Advertisement

1 . first service at 1k.

2. Yes, there's a spare tire on the right compartment

3. No rear fog light

4. No rear charger

BM doesn't offer the executive lounge model or at least I was told.

If you are thinking of getting one, buy from BM. Their after sales service is the best I encountered IMHO. My last alphard was serviced n maintain by them for 5 yrs.

Is there a PI version with all round cameras and autopark? If the price is similar I would rather import from Japan to get built in tinted glass

• Praise 1

Anyone knows the fuel consumption in real life? Is 12.8km/l really achievable?

I went down to Leng Kee and must say that I am impressed by the Alphard/Vellfire. A but costly at $214k after all the discounts but I must say that the ride is comfortable and not noisy at all. Found the odyssey too noisy. They are givinv away free upgrade to guaranteed coe with rebate at 62k.

Also anyone knows whether I can mirror my iPhone to the Toyota Intouch?

Thanks

Anyone knows the fuel consumption in real life? Is 12.8km/l really achievable?

I went down to Leng Kee and must say that I am impressed by the Alphard/Vellfire. A but costly at $214k after all the discounts but I must say that the ride is comfortable and not noisy at all. Found the odyssey too noisy. They are givinv away free upgrade to guaranteed coe with rebate at 62k.

Also anyone knows whether I can mirror my iPhone to the Toyota Intouch?

Thanks

Yes, its achievable surprisingly, depending on driving pattern (2.5L version, not the V6 3.5)

At highway cruising most of the time with aircon off, can even get as good as 15km/L

But overall daily drive with mix 60 highway/40 normal roads - fuel consumption is around 9.5 to 11 km/L

Full tank range (75L) is around 650km.

Can ON the Eco button for more fuel saving (but acceleration will be less responsive, more gentle)

Not sure abt iphone mirror Borneo motors Intouch.

• Praise 1

Yes, its achievable surprisingly, depending on driving pattern (2.5L version, not the V6 3.5)

At highway cruising most of the time with aircon off, can even get as good as 15km/L

But overall daily drive with mix 60 highway/40 normal roads - fuel consumption is around 9.5 to 11 km/L

Full tank range (75L) is around 650km.

Can ON the Eco button for more fuel saving (but acceleration will be less responsive, more gentle)

Not sure abt iphone mirror Borneo motors Intouch.

Thanks Bro, you are very helpful. If real life consumption is as what you shared, it is good enough for me. Especially given how big a car this is

• Praise 1

Thanks Bro, you are very helpful. If real life consumption is as what you shared, it is good enough for me. Especially given how big a car this is

Go for it.

If you dont mind the boxy shape and "not so handsome car", its actually one of the best car we ever own.

Kids will love them....you give them S class or 7 series also they dont want.

Go for it.

If you dont mind the boxy shape and "not so handsome car", its actually one of the best car we ever own.

Kids will love them....you give them S class or 7 series also they dont want.

Yes. Only question is when to pull the trigger now that coe is on the decline...rather rapidly some more...

Hi everyone, I'm currently driving an estima and am pretty tempted to change to an alphard or vellfire soon. Came across this PI called zion auto here and their alphard 2.5s 7 seater is only selling for 169000? Anybody knows what's the catch? 1 bid gtd Coe somemore.. Hmm..

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_PIdealer.php?dcode=1220

make sure is guaranteed coe "without topup". guaranteed coe some might cap at an incredibly low amount and you have to topup after that.

when the coe was 75k the selling price for alphard is around 200k.

Neutral Newbie

hi guys..i'm looking 2.4 vell 2010/2011/2012 with reasonable price and good after sales service.. can anyone suggest me any car dealer around kl,selangor,n9,melaka or jb?

Hi everyone, I'm currently driving an estima and am pretty tempted to change to an alphard or vellfire soon. Came across this PI called zion auto here and their alphard 2.5s 7 seater is only selling for 169000? Anybody knows what's the catch? 1 bid gtd Coe somemore.. Hmm..

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_PIdealer.php?dcode=1220

Yes, pls change, you will have no regrets upgrading from estima to alphard or vellfire.

As you are aware Alphard/VF have many specs, from the basic $170k to $310k.

If you are not sure, suggest just stick to Bigger/more established PI.

Above probably the lowest specs (lowest is X model or slightly better A model), so must compare lowest spec with other PI lowest specs.

The only issue i have with Richburg previously was that their waiting time may be too long to wait (indent basis usually or ?long que), unless you dont mind ready stock. But reasons why PI more tempting is because you can choose and indent the specs/equipment/interior/colour/accessories that you really want (unlike authorised distributor).

Personally have v good experience with both Vincar and Richburg, but that doesnt mean you cant patronise other PI but must do your homework and get all promises documented and sign.

All the best.

Yes, pls change, you will have no regrets upgrading from estima to alphard or vellfire.

As you are aware Alphard/VF have many specs, from the basic $170k to $310k.

If you are not sure, suggest just stick to Bigger/more established PI.

Above probably the lowest specs (lowest is X model or slightly better A model), so must compare lowest spec with other PI lowest specs.

The only issue i have with Richburg previously was that their waiting time may be too long to wait (indent basis usually or ?long que), unless you dont mind ready stock. But reasons why PI more tempting is because you can choose and indent the specs/equipment/interior/colour/accessories that you really want (unlike authorised distributor).

Personally have v good experience with both Vincar and Richburg, but that doesnt mean you cant patronise other PI but must do your homework and get all promises documented and sign.

All the best.

Do they have the model with all round cameras? Asked a number of PIs and they don't. Have not tried Richburg though

Do they have the model with all round cameras? Asked a number of PIs and they don't. Have not tried Richburg though

OK. All round camera will cost around 30k. Comes with jbl sound system with hard disk system

all round cam cost 30K??

Still waiting for my ZG spec VF. Am looking for this all round cam (satellite camera).

We test drove both the old and new model VF, somehow, the new VF felt more car-like and noise level also much lower.

Anyone know why is this so? Does the dual vvtic really make a diff?

all round cam cost 30K??

Still waiting for my ZG spec VF. Am looking for this all round cam (satellite camera).

We test drove both the old and new model VF, somehow, the new VF felt more car-like and noise level also much lower.

Anyone know why is this so? Does the dual vvtic really make a diff?

According to Richburg, they can add the all around cam jbl system to all cars for close to 30k. Meaning all models of alphard, vellfire, estima, including the lower end alphard.

However I find the PI alphard not as value for money unless you are going for the lower end model.

For the BM model, it is better as it comes with full leather which is only available for the 3.5l PI model. Furthermore lack the warranty and tree servicing by BM.

For the PI model which is price around the BM model, the only benefits are radar cruise control and some bodykit. However the car feels much less luxurious due to the lack of Toyota factory fitted leather seats. But I like the tinted windows.

I will get the BM version, unless I am willing to pay 240k for everything you see on the video minus the leather seats for the 2.5 version. If it comes with leather with all in, I will get the PI version.

↡ Advertisement