Mitsubishi Starmex Aircon parts replacement

Bluepica

My home Mitsubishi Starmex Aircon louvre spoilt. I checked it and found out motor corroded n not working. Any idea where can I get this motor replacement? Such unique motor don't think sim lim tower will have ... Any idea?

Thanks

351F1306-FCA6-480B-8025-9504EE63D396_zps

↡ Advertisement

How you know it's the motor spoil and not the control circuitry? one way to test is to swap in a known working one from another blower unit.

Simlim Tower might have you never know. Or can try to search for mitsubishi aircon parts stockists. I ever bought a replacement circuit board for my home toshiba aircon before, so it's possible to get these parts in sg

How you know it's the motor spoil and not the control circuitry? one way to test is to swap in a known working one from another blower unit.

Simlim Tower might have you never know. Or can try to search for mitsubishi aircon parts stockists. I ever bought a replacement circuit board for my home toshiba aircon before, so it's possible to get these parts in sg

cos I already remove the motor from the mechanism and turn on the aircon, it keep clacking without turning....

Ok found

http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?id=7204109113

Ownself make sure is correct volt

When it came, I realized the connector is different so I paid $10 to koba to change the connector for me

Managed to save my 15 year old aircon

Thanks!

• Praise 1

Supercharged

A shop in Blk 129 Geylang East Ave 3 sells used aircon parts. One-man show. Doesn't do repair or installation so you need to find someone else for that. BTW the vege food in the same block is pretty nice.

• Praise 2

Ok found

http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?id=7204109113

Ownself make sure is correct volt

When it came, I realized the connector is different so I paid $10 to koba to change the connector for me

Managed to save my 15 year old aircon

Impressive!

This small motor you also can find in taobao!

Cannot praise anymore. Here's 5 up!

• Praise 3

A shop in Blk 129 Geylang East Ave 3 sells used aircon parts. One-man show. Doesn't do repair or installation so you need to find someone else for that. BTW the vege food in the same block is pretty nice.

Haha.. From Aircon to food :)

I've tried sim lim tower just now, nothing in sight... Walked Ard little India back lane, none old junk shop...

Mitsubishi service center selling $40... I can't understand the taobao website... The Chinese very cheem.. Lol

Guess I try this shop in Geylang east first....

Impressive!

This small motor you also can find in taobao!

Cannot praise anymore. Here's 5 up!

Actually I wasnt expecting to find this in Taobao

I google the item number which was on the motor

One of the link was a taobao link

Haha.. From Aircon to food :)

I've tried sim lim tower just now, nothing in sight... Walked Ard little India back lane, none old junk shop...

Mitsubishi service center selling $40... I can't understand the taobao website... The Chinese very cheem.. Lol

Guess I try this shop in Geylang east first....

You can try ask bro Galantspeed or freestyler to help you

They are true taobao expert

At least Mitsubishi bother to reply yiu

My national one don't even bother reply

There is actually a local rep of this japan motor but they sell in bulk one

Edited by Mustank

Actually I wasnt expecting to find this in Taobao

I google the item number which was on the motor

One of the link was a taobao link

You can try ask bro Galantspeed or freestyler to help you

They are true taobao expert

At least Mitsubishi bother to reply yiu

My national one don't even bother reply

There is actually a local rep of this japan motor but they sell in bulk one

Just checked on the Geylang shop... they really have a lot of old aircon junk but can't find my model... that show Starmex is quite reliable.. haha... except for mine :(

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I got a situation where one of my home air con, the wiring spolit.

Anyone can recommend any trusted electrician or air con guys to take a look?

The air con unit is blowing air, but not cold air. its normal air. The rest of the air con units are ok, compressor is ok. I already get other air con guys to check. They even check the PCB of that unit. Finally they say it has to be the wiring.

Why don't go Mitsubishi service centre to get? Expensive yes, but at least will get the right parts and can ask for advise..... Bought my replacement Aircon remote there....

I got a situation where one of my home air con, the wiring spolit.

Anyone can recommend any trusted electrician or air con guys to take a look?

The air con unit is blowing air, but not cold air. its normal air. The rest of the air con units are ok, compressor is ok. I already get other air con guys to check. They even check the PCB of that unit. Finally they say it has to be the wiring.

Once the aircon man told me some years back like in early 2010, all the aircon wire got problem and corrode easily. That's why my mum's home aircon need to re-wire just one year after installation due to one aircon not working because of corroded cable. Now the new keystone cable should be ok. I was charged $80 per unit.

Just checked on the Geylang shop... they really have a lot of old aircon junk but can't find my model... that show Starmex is quite reliable.. haha... except for mine :(

Try walking around Upper Weld Road, opposite Sungei Road.

There are 2nd hand aircon and fridge dealers.

But hor, S$40 charged by Mitsubishi is cheap la.

Don't need to waste time to find parts or it may not be suitable or working.

Edited by Mcf777
↡ Advertisement