Our very own female soldiers - cute or not?

Vega

They seemed to have much better attitude towards training than male conscripts, that I have to give credit to them

See the sergeant in vid made me remember once i was attached very briefly during full time ns as instructor to ncc land xdd and xmm

One of the most enjoyable period of my ns life ha

😃

Turbocharged

They seemed to have much better attitude towards training than male conscripts, that I have to give credit to them

See the sergeant in vid made me remember once i was attached very briefly during full time ns as instructor to ncc land xdd and xmm

😃

my school mate was a pes C PTI attached to sec sch as PE teacher. this is how he served his 2 1/2 yrs.

sian the young teachers there and free sxx !!

😃

Yah, becos all the kids call you Sir! Wahahahahahaha....

• Praise 1

😃

give me regular pay for NS anybody can show good attitude...

anyway attitude to charbo not so bad, won't tekkan jailat one.

go mono intake can see lotsa pattern

They seemed to have much better attitude towards training than male conscripts, that I have to give credit to them😃

They voluntarily sign up what, of course attitude better la.

If force them do like the men you see their attitude become how?

• Praise 2

Well, there is a difference between "volunteer" and "being volunteered". If we were to ask them to have compulsory NS, it would end up the same attitude hahaaa

• Praise 1

Cannot hold a candle to some of the occifers at Stagmont Camp during my time.

but they still can hold your candle......hahaha!😈😈😈

Well, there is a difference between "volunteer" and "being volunteered". If we were to ask them to have compulsory NS, it would end up the same attitude hahaaa

ya lor and add it to the ns pay we receive.....it makes a lot of different to our attitude. Treated maciam cheap labor and sometime slaves....
  • Praise 2

friends, beauty is in the eyes of the beer-holder.. Beholder.

If everyone only goes for what the world projects as beauty, then everyone should go for plastic surgery.

My only wish is these girls don't become to manly...

friends, beauty is in the eyes of the beer-holder.. Beholder.

If everyone only goes for what the world projects as beauty, then everyone should go for plastic surgery.

My only wish is these girls don't become to manly...

chey......berr-holder will see all girl as beautiful xmm........until they become sober.....then regret.........hahaha!