Our very own female soldiers - cute or not?

Vega

Chey... there's a camera in front of them what. Take away the cameras and see what happens?

at the range, I remember when we do not wayang the process of drawing ammo (queue up and detail leader give report and etc.. the encik make us drop 20.) wonder whether they cut that out of the video or they don't do that to the females.

my school mate was a pes C PTI attached to sec sch as PE teacher. this is how he served his 2 1/2 yrs.

sian the young teachers there and free sxx !!

when young, free sex is normal :D

• Praise 1

Show another picture with her in FBO and going through SOC............then we can accurately judge her by any standard. [grin]

So far this one still most chio

1348130808882.jpg

Anyone work with her before, is she as good as what they say?

They seemed to have much better attitude towards training than male conscripts, that I have to give credit to them

See the sergeant in vid made me remember once i was attached very briefly during full time ns as instructor to ncc land xdd and xmm

One of the most enjoyable period of my ns life ha

😃

Can you really judge a person's attitude by a propaganda video? You think they will show you the bad things?

I've had some experience with female "soldiers" in my BMT. There were 4 regulars (still trainees) in the same company but different platoon. Once, their section was late for lunch (their platoon was in front of mine and but their section was behind us) and these 4 clowns just waltz all the way to the front of the queue.

I confronted them and guess what one of them told me? She said (in Chinese) that "they wear skirts" (wo men shi quan qun zi de). I approached their platoon sgt and they got f**ked (verbally only I think). Naturally, this made me the enemy of their whole platoon who were trying to get into their skirts - what a bunch of useless fools.

Before anybody asks, 3 of them were butt ugly but one was definitely doable if you could keep her mouth shut :D Incidentally, this was also the one that responded that they wear skirts.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 2

They seemed to have much better attitude towards training than male conscripts, that I have to give credit to them

See the sergeant in vid made me remember once i was attached very briefly during full time ns as instructor to ncc land xdd and xmm

One of the most enjoyable period of my ns life ha

😃

Wanted to say they ownself volunteer and they get better pay, PLUS, they can choose to go after they've completed all their tertiary education, but some points said liao, don't need repeat.

Can you really judge a person's attitude by a propaganda video? You think they will show you the bad things?

I've had some experience with female "soldiers" in my BMT. There were 4 regulars (still trainees) in the same company but different platoon. Once, their section was late for lunch (their platoon was in front of mine and but their section was behind us) and these 4 clowns just waltz all the way to the front of the queue.

I confronted them and guess what one of them told me? She said (in Chinese) that "they wear skirts" (wo men shi quan qun zi de). I approached their platoon sgt and they got f**ked (verbally only I think). Naturally, this made me the enemy of their whole platoon who were trying to get into their skirts - what a bunch of useless fools.

Before anybody asks, 3 of them were butt ugly but one was definitely doable if you could keep her mouth shut :D Incidentally, this was also the one that responded that they wear skirts.

normal lar....the pretty ones knows she always can get free 'lunch' thats their secret weapon.....nobody turn down a pretty stranger......the less attractive ones are usually realistic.....bet tou the doable one is the 'indian chief'. So much for gender equality!

normal lar....the pretty ones knows she always can get free 'lunch' thats their secret weapon.....nobody turn down a pretty stranger......the less attractive ones are usually realistic.....bet tou the doable one is the 'indian chief'. So much for gender equality!

Got la. Me lor.

So what if she is pretty? It's not like she is doing to have sex with me for letting her jump the queue.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Trainees lah....still haven't fully adopt the army mentality. They think they outside a cafe so tot usual "ladies first" practice...

Give chance lah....specially the "doable" one. :ph34r:

Trainees lah....still haven't fully adopt the army mentality. They think they outside a cafe so tot usual "ladies first" practice...

Give chance lah....specially the "doable" one. :ph34r:

If she let me do then give chance is no problem :wub:

Otherwise go to the back of the line like everyone else.

Edited by Kusje

Got la. Me lor.

So what if she is pretty? It's not like she is doing to have sex with me for letting her jump the queue.

that means she is doable....but not up to your standard.....hahaga!