Our very own female soldiers - cute or not?

Vega

that's why I keep hearing they say: NS no choice, so you must make the best of it and learn.... do you best, serve and F off..

then I learn how to twang and wayang... to my best ability...

very tough work.. like that is consider attitude wonderful liao.

That's an extremely stupid way of thinking about it.

Same logic some fool used when he suggested that since a woman is being raped, she might as well enjoy it.

If the army is going to rape me, I am going to make it damn painful for him without endangering myself.

↡ Advertisement

That's an extremely stupid way of thinking about it.

Same logic some fool used when he suggested that since a woman is being raped, she might as well enjoy it.

If the army is going to rape me, I am going to make it damn painful for him without endangering myself.

[laugh] ...

we got raped for 2.5 years.. how to make it painful for them when the best we can do is nuah... DB also not painful for them but for us.

only way to make it painful for them is to make them pay us more

[laugh] ...

we got raped for 2.5 years.. how to make it painful for them when the best we can do is nuah... DB also not painful for them but for us.

only way to make it painful for them is to make them pay us more

Got la. I made it painful for them but better not say what I did here otherwise later kanna charged for something that happened 10 years ago.

Bo hua.

Got la. I made it painful for them but better not say what I did here otherwise later kanna charged for something that happened 10 years ago.

Bo hua.

PM me lor.

aiyah now out liao, even reservist also see face before molesting one..

The Signal officers mostly quite chio one.. I still remember got one driving Kangoo at Jurong Camp.. angel face, demon figure.. fuiyoo....

Cannot hold a candle to some of the occifers at Stagmont Camp during my time.

• Praise 2

The Signal officers mostly quite chio one.. I still remember got one driving Kangoo at Jurong Camp.. angel face, demon figure.. fuiyoo....

Haha...finally, someone who knows what I talking about :D

• Praise 3

Hong ruo Yi?

6787756075_040373d6ee_m.jpg

Notch bad leh :D

But prolly not my era one....mine is Stagmont circa 1990 [laugh]

Like Bro Beehive said....HQ got quite a number of them, most of them in fitting No.3s.... *faint*

• Praise 5

Can you really judge a person's attitude by a propaganda video? You think they will show you the bad things?

I've had some experience with female "soldiers" in my BMT. There were 4 regulars (still trainees) in the same company but different platoon. Once, their section was late for lunch (their platoon was in front of mine and but their section was behind us) and these 4 clowns just waltz all the way to the front of the queue.

I confronted them and guess what one of them told me? She said (in Chinese) that "they wear skirts" (wo men shi quan qun zi de). I approached their platoon sgt and they got f**ked (verbally only I think). Naturally, this made me the enemy of their whole platoon who were trying to get into their skirts - what a bunch of useless fools.

Before anybody asks, 3 of them were butt ugly but one was definitely doable if you could keep her mouth shut :D Incidentally, this was also the one that responded that they wear skirts.

Praised you because it seems you are one of the few modern men who knows the difference between courtesy and cowardice, an allowance and an entitlement and also that chivalry is given, not taken.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

My unit DyS4 was a lady LT. quite chio but kena taken by some senior officers liao........

Turbocharged

Don't know about you guys, but women in uniform don't appeal to me [rolleyes]

What about this uniform?

201202061121173493.jpg

• Praise 3