New car discount/price/promo

coldboy1357

1 hour ago, Volvo88 said:

Hi

Can someone advise on NEW Jaguar XE 2.0 R-dynamic SE (250PS) ?

SE gives 5 years warranty, 5 years servicing and $30k overtrade.

Just wondering on performance and reliability for Jaguar cars.

Buy with confident if it comes with unlimited mileage up to 5 years. I wonder what AD will react if say one owner drive in to claim warranty towards 5 years with 300-400k km on the odometer. Those hardcore drivers should really buy one with unlimited mileage warranty and drive till "song" with a peace of mind. 

I saw on paper Audi is one, think Opel is another.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Volvo88 said:

Hi

Can someone advise on NEW Jaguar XE 2.0 R-dynamic SE (250PS) ?

SE gives 5 years warranty, 5 years servicing and $30k overtrade.

Just wondering on performance and reliability for Jaguar cars.

Give 5 yrs warranty is one thing

claiming another thing. Many cases part not available need to ship in. In the end u drive in and out many times. 

reliability is important, i rather drive a reliable car with 3 yrs warranty than a problematic brand with 5 yrs warranty

also jaguar servicing interval is crazy

8 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Most conti cars have a 15,000km servicing intervals, so less hassle to send for servicing at longer intervals. What's Jaguar's servicing intervals?

10 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

The Thai made Altis are indestructible. There are many still running around on renewed COEs, including my uncles one still going strong at 13.5 yo.

I drove one till 10 years, last 1.5 years didn't bother go servicing. Only issue was leaking aircon compressor during last 6 months which I just do regular gas topups. Everything else still working. And mine was a pre-owned with 2 prior owners who had whacked the car terok terok.

My father also had Altis owned new and driven without issues till 10yo scrap.

So honestly with your sweeping statements, I do not think you have owned any Altis.

I am still driving a 9th generation Corolla, hence the observation with fellow 10th generation onwards  owners' feedback.

11 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

The Thai made Altis are indestructible. There are many still running around on renewed COEs, including my uncles one still going strong at 13.5 yo.

I drove one till 10 years, last 1.5 years didn't bother go servicing. Only issue was leaking aircon compressor during last 6 months which I just do regular gas topups. Everything else still working. And mine was a pre-owned with 2 prior owners who had whacked the car terok terok.

So honestly with your sweeping statements, I do not think you have owned any Altis.

He is altis hater cos he cannot afford it.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

On 2/6/2020 at 10:30 PM, t0y0ta said:

Engine oil can last the final 1.5 year without apparent effect to the engine? Like increased noise or poorer fc

On 1/7/2020 at 12:29 PM, carlovexes said:

hi guys. should I buy a4/ c class or bmw 3 series? budget below 200k

C&C is giving good discount for their C class plus "real" overtrade.. can go check out. PML not hungry for now ( I think they are leading Mercs in sales) , their Air-show price is like any other promo as and when it happens

Neutral Newbie

Can ask ar bros, for BMW and Mercedes, how much does their online sgcarmart price differ from actual price (for AD and PI)? Like for Audi, the A3 is 130+K but actually only near 100K.

On 2/7/2020 at 12:10 AM, Thaiyotakamli said:

Give 5 yrs warranty is one thing

claiming another thing. Many cases part not available need to ship in. In the end u drive in and out many times. 

reliability is important, i rather drive a reliable car with 3 yrs warranty than a problematic brand with 5 yrs warranty

For Jag or Volvo, you need to buy 2 units.

1 unit in workshop , while you drive the second car.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

16 hours ago, AlexSim said:

Can ask ar bros, for BMW and Mercedes, how much does their online sgcarmart price differ from actual price (for AD and PI)? Like for Audi, the A3 is 130+K but actually only near 100K.

Depend on which model. E class can get more discount than B

• Praise 1

(edited)
19 hours ago, AlexSim said:

If you don't want to visit showroom then just send a FB message to their official page and a SE will get back to you. More accurate than asking here. 

Edited by Jellandross

On 3/7/2020 at 1:43 PM, Wt_know said:

MTL !!!

3ADC578D-0871-4453-A430-BA8BFC91CF28.jpeg

My SE told me A4 with OT very good deal for this month...

Clearing Old Stks As told by her..for the longest time😅😅😅

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, Archon said:

For Jag or Volvo, you need to buy 2 units.

1 unit in workshop , while you drive the second car.

LOL

Jokes aside, have you owned one and have had bad experience?

The new XE, XF have been around for 4-5 years and the new volvo platform around for 3-4 years. Should not be as bad as the older models. 

• Praise 5

35 minutes ago, Freeder said:

New A4 should be coming this year

after  OT should be around 140k 

• Praise 5

8 minutes ago, Newbie26 said:

New A4 should be coming this year

after  OT should be around 140k 

Using those 9+ urs old car for OT , think can push till 136k if u wayang until like CCS🤪

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 3

On 3/8/2020 at 12:42 AM, AlexSim said:

On 3/8/2020 at 9:12 PM, Freeder said:

One thing about Audi is they slash price as and when they like... I was eyeing an Q3 promo @ $159K end of last year and was told to get A4 @ $146K ( same thing flash sales, cannot adverts price, need to push number before year end...) some more tell me A4 new model still some years later. Never commit cos find the SA too pushy. Imagine 1 week later A4 advert $139K, plus I found out new model arriving 2020. Plus now Q3 $139K...Dun noe what to say

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Busker888 said:

One thing about Audi is they slash price as and when they like... I was eyeing an Q3 promo @ $159K end of last year and was told to get A4 @ $146K ( same thing flash sales, cannot adverts price, need to push number before year end...) some more tell me A4 new model still some years later. Never commit cos find the SA too pushy. Imagine 1 week later A4 advert $139K, plus I found out new model arriving 2020. Plus now Q3 $139K...Dun noe what to say

well, end consumer cannot be so naive and believe everything the "Friendly Recommended SE" says, 

must do homework, check internet, join the respective Brand local forumn / FB & chat groups, i'm very sure that community will be very happy to help you

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1