New car discount/price/promo

coldboy1357

7 hours ago, Vinceng said:

Yes, it's expensive when a Volvo S90 T5 (similar class as Audi A6) was going for $149K just 2 weeks ago. 

Should be without COE

↡ Advertisement

On 5/12/2020 at 2:38 PM, nerdymedic said:

anyone has details on BMW’s “secret deals”? how much discount are they giving for the 320i?

X1 163888-25888=138000. 320 $200888-27888=173k. X3 20i 210888-25888=185000

• Praise 2

(edited)
On 5/21/2020 at 6:32 PM, camrysfe said:

X1 163888-25888=138000. 320 $200888-27888=173k. X3 20i 210888-25888=185000

Yes..took part and found worse deal then B4 CB...only that u get the iPad Pro free but u need to pay for BSI & BRI (if u choose not to take inhouse loan and insurance), pay for in car cam and solar film plus the 3 series are the Airshow left over units with lower interior spec. Rubbish deal

Edited by Busker888
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
46 minutes ago, Busker888 said:

Yes..took part and found worse deal then B4 CB...only that u get the iPad Pro free but u need to pay for BSI & BRI (if u choose not to take inhouse loan and insurance), pay for in car cam and solar film plus the 3 series are the Airshow left over units with lower interior spec. Rubbish deal

Waste time, I didn't even bother to register :D

• Haha! 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Yeshe said:

Waste time, I didn't even bother to register :D

Smart, let's wait for the first 2 rounds of COE bidding. There is going to be job losses, pay cut and bankruptcies going forward, wait out and see then.

Edited by Busker888
  • Sad 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Busker888 said:

Smart, let's wait for the first 2 rounds of COE bidding. There is going to be job losses, pay cut and bankruptcies going forward, wait out and see then.

I fear also. I frm manufacturing/construction supplies for electrical.

With most not open in phase 1 or even 2

I fear many go under including myself.

Haiz

• Sad 1

Supercharged
13 minutes ago, Leonchai said:

Passat Variant RS line 2.0 TSI

149900, COE rebate at 25k. 

Is this a good deal?

Volvo v60 at 129k add 10k better deal

• Praise 1

42 minutes ago, Leonchai said:

Passat Variant RS line 2.0 TSI

149900, COE rebate at 25k. 

Is this a good deal?

I think about 10k off. But watch out for other ways dealer makan you, eg. high loan quantum high interest rate

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Or prefer to wait out bah.

Surprisingly passat variant omv is 40k. High for its class.

Space i tink passat variant larger also.

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, JPSchoolGirls said:

are all 3 deals worse than before CB? 

also, what are the interior specs differences between the Airshow units vs the standard models for the 3 series?

Thanks!!!

The Airshow G20 units are neither the Luxury or M Sports model.  It is the “Sport” model with Sensatec upholstery. AD is offering a discount on the G20 Luxury list price. Attractive offer if you are comfortable with Sensatec, comes with 18” wheels with RFT. 

• Praise 1

On 5/16/2020 at 3:57 PM, Busker888 said:

Heard from SE overwhelming response so extend till tomorrow. Anyway, price after whatever discount/OT needs to be below $160K for it to be attractive..many jobs going to be lost and car purchase will be the last to consider.

The price Of the 320i is not below $160k for the Airshow units. COE rebate is at $30012.  I’d would have placed an order if the new Luxury variant is at $160k.

• Praise 1

On 3/21/2020 at 8:00 PM, HengPohSeng said:

Any idea how much is the A4 now? 

The discounted price is $159,999.

• Shocked 1

Neutral Newbie
15 hours ago, Lotr said:

I think about 10k off. But watch out for other ways dealer makan you, eg. high loan quantum high interest rate

Thanks for the tips....the price is not bad IMO...But the trade in value for my car is very bad...that's the market now I guess...

They only offered $65k for my Nov 2016 Subaru Outback...

• Praise 1

15 hours ago, cyeogh said:

The discounted price is $159,999.

lol, discounted price is higher than the lowest I remember $149k.   And coe is lowest now at $30k

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Leonchai said:

Thanks for the tips....the price is not bad IMO...But the trade in value for my car is very bad...that's the market now I guess...

They only offered $65k for my Nov 2016 Subaru Outback...

Np, do compare with V60 as another forumer mentioned.   Current Passat is outgoing model while V60 was launched around Aug 19. 

Both are very well specced, V60 has more new tech while Passat has more niceties, iirc, ventilated seats, driver seat retracts when engine is off and side mirrors tilts downwards  in reverse gear

• Praise 1

17 hours ago, cyeogh said:

The Airshow G20 units are neither the Luxury or M Sports model.  It is the “Sport” model with Sensatec upholstery. AD is offering a discount on the G20 Luxury list price. Attractive offer if you are comfortable with Sensatec, comes with 18” wheels with RFT. 

All Airshow Beemers of 3/4/5/7/X3/X4 series are standard models, nothing lux , most are Executive , ready for discounts after events are over, BMW Sp is main sponsor catering to VIPs delegates/ dignitaries & lower tier ministers of events, including IMDEX and F1 races & private hosts as well. The drivers are all professionals.

Trust what I said, coz I'm involved in the event, all cars are inspected, careful handover/ taking over procedures documented processing. once event are done at Airport terminals, the car are driven for thorough checks, washed, vacuumed and driven straight to warehouse to be stored. all ' Chop chop curry pop ' [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2