Strange Creature Freaks Plantation Workers in Sarawak

2BDriver

Strange creature freak out plantation workers in Sarawak

Plantation workers freaked out by sight of strange creature

Posted on January 31, 2015, Saturday

SIBU: An early morning that was supposed to be a routine start for a team of Indonesian workers turned into a rather shocking one when they encountered a strange-looking animal at an oil palm plantation along the Bintangor-Sibu Road near here yesterday.

According to one of them, the creature charged at them at one point.

“We were shocked. None of us has ever seen such thing. One of us then hit the animal until it appeared to have passed out,” a worker said, adding that the animal had sharp claws.

“It could be a rare species of bear. When it regained consciousness, we forced it to go back into the jungle,” he said.

According to the worker, they did not inform the authorities about the incident.

Watch more below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY5jQ99-Eks

post-62943-0-15786300-1422682102.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

Looks like @Turboflat4 when he goes down 😂

You'd just made my good saturday laughing [laugh] and [bigcry] tearing, really [:/] tak boleh tahan [dead]

Smeagol.jpg

Do you think it exist in our planet ? [:/]

• Praise 2

You'd just made my good saturday laughing [laugh] and [bigcry] tearing, really [:/] tak boleh tahan [dead]

Do you think it exist in our planet ? [:/]

Yes it does. :D

post-23002-0-49465600-1422683954_thumb.jpg

post-23002-0-28323700-1422683959.jpg

• Praise 13

Bear or panther that lost its fur due to skin disease? Some dogs that get mange or scabies also lose fur like that.

Not a dog; the claws are too long.

It's probably a bear suffering from Mange, in a very weakened state.

• Praise 2

Yes it does. :D

:o Mr.Alibaba ! My idol [cool] you know ? [laugh]

Knn, both of you should just find a room and settle it... We are talking about molester here. .hehe...

[rolleyes]

• Praise 2

Knn, both of you should just find a room and settle it... We are talking about monster here. .hehe...

NNB, did we ask you for relationship advice? Is your last name Agony and your first name Aunt? Lastly the 'monster' has been identified as a hairless sun bear (or at least a bear of some sort). Are you calling @Bavarian's relative a monster? :D

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

NNB, did we ask you for relationship advice? Is your last name Agony and your first name Aunt? Lastly the 'monster' has been identified as a hairless sun bear (or at least a bear of some sort). Are you calling @Bavarian's relative a monster? :D

He's jealous lah 😂

• Praise 1

He's jealous lah 😂

Maybe you should give him some TLC. Promise I won't be jelly, will even donate KY jelly. :D

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

That's an insult to the creature. At least it didn't do plastic surgery to change its weird looks.

Let me put it this way. If this poor creature had been featured in the Tyrequeen ad campaign instead of their current mascot, I might actually be inclined to buy their tyres. :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1