Holidays in Turkey - December - Safe?

Nobrainer32007

I went around in mid December last year year in Turkey ...it was safe as ever with high security especially heavy in that Taksim area

Dont forget Capadoccia and live in the cave hotels... I stayed for 3 nights ...... it did become zero degrees and snowed a little only.... and hot air baloons and also the cultural show too ..... Very interesting place and modern and secular and nice people

Surprisingly I saw lots of nice stray dogs around in Istanbul (all tagged and good breed type) surprisingly very well cared by the public, the 1st country in the world to see so many good breed stray dogs everywhere

I took a personal guided tour guide with us (we were just 3 pax excluding guide) Some we did on our own and some with guide, they can arrange that type also so its not so regimented

The sweets or baklava are fantastic.... can eat until dont know what

..... they can arrange that type ...... what type

How many hours to Iran border?

And have they ever left someone behind by accident?

I am thinking about taking my MIL for a very special trip.

Something she won't forget in a long time.

:D

Hahaha... was a long holiday.. leisurely.

The eastern half of turkey really like cnn.. lots of people in mc hammer pants. Look like taliban.. no see woman in streets..

Oh...... you mean that type oh..... OIC early early neber say..... you must ask the undertable wiper and no holds barred ........the unbeatable, undisputed @angcheek     

the chicks very chic  [gorgeous] ..... best part is my tour co-guide in Istanbul was a single lady in her 30's....    

..... they can arrange that type ...... what type

Hahaha... was a long holiday.. leisurely.

The eastern half of turkey really like cnn.. lots of people in mc hammer pants. Look like taliban.. no see woman in streets..

Haha I am joking only lah.

I am not so mean to send my MIL to Eastern Turkey.

Those ISIS may be terrorists but they are also human too right.

There is only so much people can take and unleashing my

MIL on them is just too cruel.

:D

c2721c5775f7263a6507003da30dbd0b--medusa

• Praise 1

Went to the national monument at istanbul then, the kids there dragged me and my wife to take a selfie.. probably something new for them.. lol

Kebabs was fantastic too.. pistachio chocolote bar

Oh...... you mean that type oh..... OIC early early neber say..... you must ask the undertable wiper and no holds barred ........the unbeatable, undisputed @angcheek

the chicks very chic [gorgeous] ..... best part is my tour co-guide in Istanbul was a single lady in her 30's....

Haha ....... tour co-guide chiobu OIC

It will be a family holiday

• Praise 2

Hahaha yeah ikr when I went in 2015, had like 18 photos taken with the locals over the 14 days I was there, at first they said "photo photo" I thought they wanted me to help them take photo  :XD:

• Praise 2

Hahaha yeah ikr when I went in 2015, had like 18 photos taken with the locals over the 14 days I was there, at first they said "photo photo" I thought they wanted me to help them take photo :XD:

they never see Asian people before?
  • Praise 1